Trick Arrows?

#1 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

I was reading up on Green Arrow, and I saw an article that said he doesn't use trick arrows anymore? I was just wondering if this was true?  

LET THE COMMENTS....BEGIN!
#2 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he ditched them when he started training with Conner to be a better all around fighter. I could be wrong though, I don't read Green Arrow.

#3 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP!

#4 Posted by dorsk188 (236 posts) - - Show Bio

I...don't think anyone reads Green Arrow....

#5 Posted by cattlebattle (12772 posts) - - Show Bio
@dorsk188 said:
I...don't think anyone reads Green Arrow....
Ha!!!
#6 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

I do! :P  

Anyway, does anyone know the answer?

#7 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

And if it is the case....how does he fight without killing people? Unless he's started being like the Punisher after Cry For Justice....

I read Green Arrow I just haven't picked up any titles recently....

#8 Edited by Amegashita (3601 posts) - - Show Bio

He doesn't use trick arrows anymore, but every once in awhile he'll bring one back, specifically the Boxing Glove Arrow.  He did have a couple in his V3 Series, until he lost all his money.

#9 Posted by cattlebattle (12772 posts) - - Show Bio
@primepower53 said:

And if it is the case....how does he fight without killing people? Unless he's started being like the Punisher after Cry For Justice....

I read Green Arrow I just haven't picked up any titles recently....

You just started reading Arrow??

You need to read the "Longbow Hunters" arc......it's pretty much essential, oh, and I don't know the answer to your question. I can only assume that he still uses gas arrows an stuff like that, just no ridiculous "boxing glove" arrows or anything like that, You can put people down with regular arrows without it being fatal (only in movies or comics)
#10 Edited by Amegashita (3601 posts) - - Show Bio
@primepower53:  He's pretty lethal with his arrows, but he's so accurate, he know's where to hit without killing, it's all in his aim.
#11 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle:

Thanks for the reccomendation! I'll try to pick that up!  

Also recently bought Green Arrow Year One  via Amazon.

#12 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP AGAIN!

#13 Posted by DarkBird (167 posts) - - Show Bio
 he using a trick arrow in the reboot 
#14 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33428 posts) - - Show Bio
@primepower53 said:

@cattlebattle:

Thanks for the reccomendation! I'll try to pick that up!  

Also recently bought Green Arrow Year One  via Amazon.

Year one is veeeery good
#15 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87:

Nice to know I bought a good comic! :D

#16 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio
@DarkBird:  

Yeah I noticed that, too. That's what confused me in the first place....
#17 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

His 'trick arrows' are usually just explosive arrows these days, like how it was in JL animated. For a while he wielded a katana too.

#18 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33428 posts) - - Show Bio
@fodigg said:
His 'trick arrows' are usually just explosive arrows these days, like how it was in JL animated. For a while he wielded a katana too.
Yea or concussion arrow, basicly blunt arrows that just knock you out insted of sticking in you
#19 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87:

That's awesome!

#20 Posted by batflasharrow96 (445 posts) - - Show Bio

He stopped using them during the Longbow Hunters. He started using them again when he came back to life along with normal arrows.  He generally uses normal ones.

#21 Posted by CaptainCockblock (3672 posts) - - Show Bio

He recently left the forest, so now that he's fighting in an urban environment again, he'll probably need some variety in his weapons. Also, in the letters column of a recent issue, they said the trick arrows would be coming back.

#22 Posted by greenk (25 posts) - - Show Bio

Trick arrow back in september

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.