The start of Green Arrow's troubles (CFJ and JL spoilers)

#1 Posted by johnny_spam (2035 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay the DC blog just released images of next weeks Justice League. And it hints at what the major events are at the end of Cry for Justice. 

Now I don't know how you feel about spoilers being released before the series is over. I think that the delays of one series should not prevent other series' releases dates. 

#2 Posted by RedRyan (123 posts) - - Show Bio

We have already seen some of the results of Cry fo Justice in JLA and Titans,this series like Flash Rebirth should have finished 2 or 3 months ago.DC can't seem to get things out on time and yes it's really annoying!

#3 Posted by johnny_spam (2035 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedRyan:
It really makes me think it's the choice of artist. Writers usually have their stories written months and in some cases years in advance. I don't know how much of a spoiler this was meant to be I think Cry for Justice was delayed since it comes out that exact same week as this issue of Justice League. I think Cry was late and they just put them together in the same week.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.