New Green Arrow

#1 Posted by Gylan Thomas (2727 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotta tell some one.

Just read a preview of Green Arrow #1.
Can't wait! :D

#2 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gylan Thomas:  also saw it thought it looks pretty cool, was hoping he's say some thing like "this is my goddame forest"
#3 Posted by harleyquinn12 (1767 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks awesome!
#4 Posted by CaptainCockblock (3672 posts) - - Show Bio

The one where he rips out the dude's nose ring? Epic.

#5 Posted by Lustwish (531 posts) - - Show Bio

Its good, starting to heat up and really get back to the roots of who the Green Arrow really is.  No messing around with him this time.  Its a good gritty book. 

#6 Posted by CaptainCockblock (3672 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lustwish: Now I've gotta pick it up.
#7 Posted by Amegashita (3601 posts) - - Show Bio
@CaptainCockblock:  Should have been picked it up.  Green Arrow is epic.
#8 Posted by longbowhunter (6977 posts) - - Show Bio

The first issue was really good. I havent been feeling the series lately though. Even still I love Green Arrow and will stick with the title.
#9 Posted by CaptainCockblock (3672 posts) - - Show Bio
@Amegashita: Sorry man, my local comic shop got run out of business a while back. Even then, they hadn't been carrying new issues for a few months. Shoulda seen it coming.
#10 Posted by Amegashita (3601 posts) - - Show Bio
@CaptainCockblock:  That sounds like hell.  Sorry for your loss =[, your loss of not being able to read the new Green Arrow series earlier.
#11 Posted by CaptainCockblock (3672 posts) - - Show Bio
@Amegashita: Whatever, I mean it's not like I was going to that shop since my childhood. Oh wait a minute. 
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- 
#12 Posted by Amegashita (3601 posts) - - Show Bio
@CaptainCockblock:  You almost made me choke on my sandwich.  Shame on you.  Posting something that funny >.>
#13 Posted by CaptainCockblock (3672 posts) - - Show Bio
@Amegashita: I got to another shop and got the book. It was amazing! But $4.25?! Seriously?!
#14 Posted by Amegashita (3601 posts) - - Show Bio
@CaptainCockblock:  I know.  Everything is so expensive now >.>; sure do wish it were the 20th century.  You know... 10 cents comics.
#15 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio
@CaptainCockblock said:
" @Amegashita: I got to another shop and got the book. It was amazing! But $4.25?! Seriously?! "
4.25? Its 2.99.......
#16 Posted by CaptainCockblock (3672 posts) - - Show Bio
Eye twitches.
 FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!
#17 Posted by Mr. Mercury (19336 posts) - - Show Bio
@CaptainCockblock said:
" @Amegashita: I got to another shop and got the book. It was amazing! But $4.25?! Seriously?! "
LMAO!!! Where'd you go, the Saks Fifth Avenue Clearance section?
#18 Posted by CaptainCockblock (3672 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr. Mercury: Maybe I did, maybe I didn't. Either way, I'm getting a bottle of rum, a rag and a lighter and going back to give them my complaint.
#19 Posted by Mr.Q (1050 posts) - - Show Bio
@CaptainCockblock said:
" @Mr. Mercury: Maybe I did, maybe I didn't. Either way, I'm getting a bottle of rum, a rag and a lighter and going back to give them my complaint. "
pool chlorine and brake fluid works just as well. or pool chlorine and pepsi, smoke 'em out. either way let me know how it all works out.
#20 Posted by CaptainCockblock (3672 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr.Q: Everyone's dead. I honestly should have considered getting some comics out of there before I did it. I always forget free comic book day, and there was my chance, people were burning, but I left the trade paperbacks. Ugh, this day!
#21 Posted by Mr.Q (1050 posts) - - Show Bio
@CaptainCockblock: can't win 'em all. at least you have peace of mind.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.