Green Arrow's greatest archer feats

#1 Posted by CrimsonCake (2666 posts) - - Show Bio

What are some of Green Arrow's most incredible feats using a bow and an arrow?Has he ever hit an extremely small target far away before?

#2 Posted by BattlingBowman (1 posts) - - Show Bio

If you are really interested I recommend getting the Green Arrow Secret Files and Origins one-shot. In that issue GA tells a story about how he hit a target about a foot wide from over 200 yards away with a bow meant for close range shooting. It's a very cool story!

http://www.comicvine.com/green-arrow-secret-files-origins/49-27573/

#3 Posted by ReVamp (22859 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, not an actual feet, but I always loved it when Ollie claimed Roy could "Shoot a flying bird while falling off a building".

#4 Posted by Billy Batson (56962 posts) - - Show Bio

get in here...
BB

#5 Posted by SoA (4592 posts) - - Show Bio

using hal's ring against sinestro was cool , also this

#6 Posted by Greenflashlight (183 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Lantern #84 Peril in Plastic, Green Arrow is standing on a boat He shoots Hal is powerring the arrow goes between his fingers from really far away so they can fight blackhand.

#7 Edited by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson: you rang

#8 Posted by Billy Batson (56962 posts) - - Show Bio

@Final Arrow:

omg, you replied to a green arrow thread. Rarely see that :p
moar!
BB

#9 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

@SoA said:

using hal's ring against sinestro was cool , also this

Is that Prometheus?

Looks awesome.

Any more great feats to share?

#10 Posted by Onemoreposter (3564 posts) - - Show Bio

@Final Arrow: Thats not a feet. Green Arrow taking out ZH Parallax is up there in the greatest displays of PIS/WIS of all time.

Also, am I the only one who hated Cry for Justice and the Rise and Fall of Arsenal? Seemed like lousy, contrived, shock based writing through and through to me.

Not to be overly negative or anything.......

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.