Follow

Green Arrow

Character » Green Arrow appears in 4287 issues.

Oliver Queen was a spoiled, thrill-seeking playboy, until he was left stranded on a deserted island for several years. There, he trained to become a master archer in order to survive. After his return home, he used his new-found skills and his wealth to became the costumed vigilante known as Green Arrow.

Green Arrow.....down the path of no return?

Lustwish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Lustwish

Green Arrow is going down a path of true darkness and possibly down the path of no return.  What do you think awaits GA at the end? It is him or could it lead to a new beginning?
    Rise and Fall 1 shot was pretty intense for him, what do you think he will do next?

johnny_spam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By johnny_spam

James Robinson and Geoff Johns have both said (Geoff on twitter and James at a convention) that in the coming months we will see why Green Arrow is a hero. I think maybe things won't be as bad as we think they will be.

johnny_spam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By johnny_spam

Well it's been said again that Green Arrow will not go down a path of darkness.  
    http://www.newsarama.com/comics/wondercon-2010-dc-universe-100403.html    

12:09
    Why make the decision to have (spoiler alert) Oliver Queen kill Prometheus? Robinson: "There is redemption for this character. People are worried he's going to become like the Punisher or something—that's not at all what JT is doing."

12:09
    Johns: "You're going to see a pretty big change in status quo of Green Arrow's character in Brightest Day #0, in about a week and a half."
    ogmios00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ogmios00
    @Lustwish: Olliver Queen already killed in the Longbow Hunters mini series, so I don't think killing Prometheus should make that much of an impact on the character's personality. The problem is that he's in hiding and he dragged Speedy into this mess, that's where an impact could be made to the character.
    Green Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Green Flash

Brightest Day #0 reveals something pretty cool, but GA #32  reveals something not so cool in my opinion. 

This is something I'm not very happy about because I don't think it really makes the character easier to work with or more interesting.
    greenk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By greenk

new beggining 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.