Green Arrow Title

#1 Posted by Cynnabelle (2 posts) - - Show Bio

What is happening with the Green Arrow series?  Did GA/Black Canary series end at Issue 29?  I know GA is slated for a new #1 in a few months but looked at LoneStar Comics and see that GA is supposed to have Issues #30-#32.  Are they out yet? 

Any ideas on this?   

Thanks.    
#2 Posted by harleyquinn12 (1741 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Arrow #30 was a Blackest Night tie-in, Green Arrow #31 came out in March, I think, and Green Arrown #32 comes out this month.
#3 Posted by Cynnabelle (2 posts) - - Show Bio
@harleyquinn12:
thanks for the info...will have to make sure my "local" shop get those issues in my pull box.  kind of difficult not having a comic shop in town.  I live in Alaska (Juneau) and my comic shop is in Anchorage.  About 600 miles NW (as the plane flies).  Most of my info comes from the net. 

Thanks again for the update. 

Garry
#4 Posted by harleyquinn12 (1741 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cynnabelle:
You're welcome. I enjoyed the Blackest Night tie-in, mainly the art, Diogenes Neves. I don't have the other issues, but I'm pretty fond of Jt Krul, so, No prob.
#5 Posted by Green Flash (155 posts) - - Show Bio

Green arrow #32 just came out today if you missed it, and then it skips may and the relaunch happens in June.  Also get brightest day 0 because there's a pretty big GA tie-in.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.