Follow

Green Arrow

Character » Green Arrow appears in 4302 issues.

Oliver Queen was a spoiled, thrill-seeking playboy, until he was left stranded on a deserted island for several years. There, he trained to become a master archer in order to survive. After his return home, he used his new-found skills and his wealth to became the costumed vigilante known as Green Arrow.

Green Arrow show entitled "Arrow"

TheRedRobin96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheRedRobin96

So, by now we should all know the incredibly bad-@$$ Green Arrow is getting his own show. I was looking around online and they are calling the show "Arrow". Does this bug anyone else? I would much rather have it be called "Green Arrow" rather than "Arrow". I would expect Arrow to be the title of an episode within the first 5 episodes.

If I was to pick up a TV guide or what ever I would expect Arrow to be a hunting show. It sounds more or less boring. Having the show called Green Arrow on the other hand would be alot nicer and wouldn't sound lame.

Any thoughts????

SuperShafe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By SuperShafe

Green heroes have gotten alot of bad press, I'm really not sure why, Green lantern was great and Green hornet was not bad. Thus its just arrow. the problem i have is that it " Definitly wont be based on the comics"

TheRedRobin96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TheRedRobin96

@SuperShafe: Some of the changes are that Olivers mother is still alive and remaried. He had a teenage sister. And Black Canary knew Oliver way prior to the island. I personally think alot of these problems will be fixed though. BUT I will admit I think it will be an OK show. It will get his name out there and really show people how cool he his.

TheRedRobin96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TheRedRobin96

I have this weird feeling DC is just trying to spike Green Arrow popularity because of Marvel spiking Hawkeye's popularity. I hope I am dead wrong and if I am not I really hope it still turns out good.

SuperShafe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SuperShafe

I frankly love me some ollie queen , i want the show to embrace the fact that hes's a jerk with a heart of gold. I also want him to embrace trick arrows and pointed mustaches and goatees. this needs to be some awesome pre-new 52 ollie stuff. if he's not shooting arrows with boxing gloves on them i'm not interested.

TheRedRobin96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TheRedRobin96

They better show some awesome trick arrows. I dont want them to do The New 52 crap. I dropped the series which is something I thought I would NEVER do with a Green Arrow series considering he is my favorite comic character of all time! I am taking it wou are a big Green Arrow fan aswell???

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.