Follow

Green Arrow

Character » Green Arrow appears in 4302 issues.

Oliver Queen was a spoiled, thrill-seeking playboy, until he was left stranded on a deserted island for several years. There, he trained to become a master archer in order to survive. After his return home, he used his new-found skills and his wealth to became the costumed vigilante known as Green Arrow.

green arrow movie

johnnie619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Edited By johnnie619

so id like to see a green arrow movie i was told it was in the works along time ago but never seen anything on slashfilm so i dont think that was right but i would like to see one i think they should get justin heartley from smallville to play green arrow. anyone go any news on this

armylife1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By armylife1124

I looked around a little for something about that movie a while back, but it only takes you to different forums.  I agree about getting the guy from Smallville to play the part, but I could also see him being an older grissly veteran if they bring him into someone else's movie, like a cameo in the Green Lantern movie would be great.  If you google it really quick you just get quite a few rumors, but doesn't look like anything real yet.

SuperXAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By SuperXAsh

Yeah it was titled "Super Max" or something along those lines that would've dealt with Green Arrow being set up and sent to a jail for supercriminals, where he would escape from and set about clearing his name and whatnot. 

I'd like to see a Green Arrow movie, don't know who would be a good choice for him.

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

A Green Arrow movie would be awesome.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By PowerHerc

I don't know if Green Arrow is a high profile enough superhero to get his own big-budget silver screen movie, but I love the character and I'd go see it.
    Avatar image for captaincockblock
    CaptainCockblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#5  Edited By CaptainCockblock
    @PowerHerc: Hellboy, Kick-Ass and a bunch of others made it. Why can't Hollywood get it through their thick, Firefly-cancelling skulls that we'd pay to see a Green Arrow movie?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.