Green Arrow feats anyone?

#1 Posted by OmniBeast (478 posts) - - Show Bio

So while surfing the web I go through a forum post about GA feats. The forum was pretty lack luster as there were only two or three feats named... Oliver Queen is one of my favorite DC characters. Though I'm more of a Marvel fan I even think he out classes Hawkeye! I mean come on he shot a bow with one arm! How that's physically possible? I don't know, but it's awesome. I also know that in GA: Secret files and Origin one-shot, he tells a story about hitting a 1 foot wide target over 200 yards away with a bow designed for short range!

Anyways anyone want to help list these feats?

#2 Edited by Xwraith (19315 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's one from Green Arrow Year One #5.

#3 Posted by OmniBeast (478 posts) - - Show Bio

@xwraith said:

Here's one from Green Arrow Year One #5.

Nice scan! That's a pretty good feat of accuracy if I do say so myself. That's insane accuracy.

#4 Posted by batmannflash (6224 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.