GREEN ARROW!!!!

Posted by scorpius72 (70 posts) - - Show Bio

Green arrow is already anestablished character in smallville. and hes a very cheaply produced hero. no need for lots of special effects and his villians are mostly regular guys like him.

#1 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this a respect thread or something?

#2 Posted by GothamBat (644 posts) - - Show Bio

maybe he's saying there should be more Green Arrow. like a movie. which would be pretty cool.

#3 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
@GothamBat said:
" maybe he's saying there should be more Green Arrow. like a movie. which would be pretty cool. "
A Green Arrow movie would be cool.
#4 Posted by Obtrusive (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

Green arrow from the Justice League Unlimited cartoon was what made him one of my favorite characters.  A movie of his would have to be well done.  The few episodes of smallville I have seen arrow is not as cool as I think he should be.

#5 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite: @GothamBat:  There was actually talks of a Green Arrow film last year, it got canned for the moment but did get a lot of hype and that was before a script was even confirmed!!
#6 Posted by ComicMan24 (147091 posts) - - Show Bio
@Final Arrow:
That movie with Green Arrow, called "Super Max", will be produced? 
#7 Posted by nowhereman1306 (39 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm glad that they were even thinking of putting Green Arrow in to a movie, but I don't feel like Supermax would be a good script for ANY hero. I am kind of glad it was put on the back burner. It is one of those cookie cutter scripts that you can just plug in any hero and rogue gallery and have it work. I would like to see a GA movie that is tailored specifically to him.

#8 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Arrow is the coolest character in both JLU and Smallville, that should tell you something

#9 Posted by .Longshot. (5264 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm just wondering where his DC Animated Movie is. I get that he's getting a DC Showcase with Supes/Bats Apocalypse, but that's it?! I want feature length, god dammit!

#10 Posted by Xangel (72 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:
" @GothamBat said:
" maybe he's saying there should be more Green Arrow. like a movie. which would be pretty cool. "
A Green Arrow movie would be cool. "
Couldn't be any worse than the robin hood movie of this year!
#11 Posted by PowerHerc (83782 posts) - - Show Bio
@Obtrusive said:
"Green arrow from the Justice League Unlimited cartoon was what made him one of my favorite characters.  A movie of his would have to be well done.  The few episodes of smallville I have seen arrow is not as cool as I think he should be. "

Yes.  I agree.  
I've been a Green Arrow fan since the mid-70's and I loved his depiction on the JLU cartoon.  
I like him on Smallville, too, but he could be written 'cooler' there.  IMO.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.