First Photo of Michael Jai White as Bronze Tiger in 'Arrow'

• 82 results
#51 Posted by TheFirstLantern (1481 posts) - - Show Bio

Swear I thought the teaser image was the released image.

#52 Posted by patrat18 (8778 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18: really? that's what you got? no, no he cant be a struggling actor, doing small roles to pay bills just like everybody else. get out with this pseudo-racism. nobody's buying.

he's worth $3.5 Million nice try.

#53 Posted by CitizenJP (594 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome. At least he's not wearing a tiger costume or something lol. Can't wait for some more Arrow!

#54 Posted by longbowhunter (6751 posts) - - Show Bio

Those are not Wolverines claws. They're Catman's.

#55 Posted by Mangakid1995 (139 posts) - - Show Bio

Why does he have wolverine claws? I would like it if something on his costume implied tiger to fit with his name.

#56 Posted by Lurkero (176 posts) - - Show Bio

This might start to get ridiculous. I'm afraid of what they will do for the Flash now

#57 Edited by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18: i'm done indulging your delussions. believe what you want. i dont care.

#59 Edited by War Killer (19963 posts) - - Show Bio

@thetimestreamer said:
i need the money. dont judge yo

More like,

Smile for the camera, bub!

#60 Posted by Mellow_Hype (72 posts) - - Show Bio

Wish they had a better picture

#61 Posted by Cavemold (1676 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess the budget didnt have enough for a better costume and weapons

#62 Posted by Fetts (4408 posts) - - Show Bio

@bronzetiger Wolverine called. He'd like his claws back ;)

#63 Posted by dbatdog (532 posts) - - Show Bio

how sweet!

Can't wait to see this!

#64 Posted by Danial79 (2333 posts) - - Show Bio

Would rather have seen him as Luke Cage in a Marvel movie.

#65 Posted by CrimsonAlchemist (410 posts) - - Show Bio

This is so cool!

#66 Posted by nrgb2814 (113 posts) - - Show Bio

He reminds me more of Catman, for some reason...

#67 Posted by batpala (339 posts) - - Show Bio

At least casting seemed to get something right this time. [Don't look at me I'm still a very bitter person over castings for last season especially Roy]

#68 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks more like Luke Cage brandishing a pair of Wolverine cosplay claws to me :-/

#69 Edited by nappystr8 (1030 posts) - - Show Bio

He looks ridiculous...how'd they rope Michael Jai White into this show?

#70 Posted by SuperBoyPrimeMa (19 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Bronze Tiger would make a great addition to the series. I don't think that the Wolverine claws are needed though and I hope that there's going to be great story development revolving around Bronze Tiger entry to the series and I hope that there is going to be great action series. I read that Bruce Wayne was going to be in the series to, CW could introduce Bruce Wayne with Bronze Tiger. Bronze Tiger tracks Bruce Wayne to Star City to assassinate him and avenge his mentor O-sensei, as Bronze Tiger was convinced by Merlyn who somehow came back to life or Vertigo that Bruce Wayne killed his mentor. This Vertigo character villain could change similar to the addressing multiple Ra's al Guls in the Batman Begins movie. If CW doesn't do anything like that then they could cast King Kobra and his followers. I think the Arrow needs to face a evil far greater then One man: Merlyn. Instead fight an army, since the League of Shadows or League of Assassins have been shown, then the next choice I believe would be King Kobra and his followers as the main threat antagonist of the series.

#71 Posted by Wilbertus (306 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure what to think yet. We will see once the season comes out.

#72 Edited by ThomasElliot (360 posts) - - Show Bio

NEWSFLASH:

Claw weapons NOT invented by a fictional character named Logan; Ninjas everywhere offended, ask "What about my tekko kagi?"

In other news... comic geek overheard stating 'Vega is just another Wolverine rip-off too' before having ass kicked by rabid Street Fighter cosplayers.

#73 Posted by ips (68 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Wolverine is a fail. This looks like pressure from execs rather than trusting the source material.

This show needs to cut the crap and stopped being embarrassed about being a superhero genre show. I don't care how good it is, if they don't/won't allow their characters to have their unique powers and abilities and even remotely superhero genre costume styles, it's not a superhero genre anything anymore. It just becomes another "police drama" show, and I'm not interested.

All of their villains so far are pale imitations, in name only, of the real comic counterparts. I resent these studios trying to make money off of comic fans by throwing someone in leather and using the same name as my fav childhood hero, just to make money off of me when the character doesn't even resemble the source material beyond that stolen name.

Black Canary better get a sonic scream. Count Vertigo better come back with some vertigo powers and any metas they introduce better have powers. If the Flash is just a good "track and field" runner I'll never watch the show again.

#74 Posted by Perfect 10 (972 posts) - - Show Bio

michael jai white looks awesome but not feeling the claws

#76 Posted by 00 Raiser (441 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn in trying to be Wolverine. So glad I dont watch the show.

#77 Edited by darknightspideyfanboy (1192 posts) - - Show Bio

NEWSFLASH:

Claw weapons NOT invented by a fictional character named Logan; Ninjas everywhere offended, ask "What about my tekko kagi?"

In other news... comic geek overheard stating 'Vega is just another Wolverine rip-off too' before having ass kicked by rabid Street Fighter cosplayers.

BAHAHAAHA

#79 Posted by kilowog52 (395 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait! Why would Bronze Tiger ally himself with China White? Isn't he a good guy?

#80 Posted by CyberWarrior (1445 posts) - - Show Bio
#81 Posted by Miss_Garrick (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm glad they're not going with the anthropomorphic Bronze Tiger look like how he's supposed to look in the 52 comics. That's a lame look.

#82 Posted by dngn4774 (2725 posts) - - Show Bio

Tiger Pounce! Good kitty.

#83 Posted by jdp180 (81 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it just me or does MJW look like Bill Bellamy in that picture?

#84 Posted by RogueShadow (9942 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh.

#85 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84518 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm hyped. Kinda want that brown jacket though.....

#86 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow leather jacket, huge departure for the CW

/golfclap

#87 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

@ravisher said:

he can play any black superhero

That would be a new take on Storm.

#88 Edited by KKNinty347 (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you have to watch series 1 of Arrow to understand series 2? Or do you think it's okay to jump in now?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.