First Image from his TV series

#1 Posted by cattlebattle (12694 posts) - - Show Bio

From the upcoming TV series "Arrow"

This suit was designed by Oscar winner Coleen Atwood, Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen/Green Arrow

#2 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11376 posts) - - Show Bio

I prefer Justin. Go Justin or GO HOME!

#3 Edited by fACEmelter88 (609 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea it's stupid not using Justin since he has been playing him and has a devoted fan base but there would probably be pressure to include the Smallville cast. Their worst mistake is LEATHER....REALLY?! WHY IS HE WEARING GREEN LEATHER, OSCAR WINNER BE DAMNED, IT'S GREEN LEATHER! NO ONE SHOULD BE WEARING ANY SHADE OF LEATHER!

#4 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

#5 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Not bad, at least he's got a beard.

#6 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (9003 posts) - - Show Bio

@ArturoCalaKayVee: I agree I love Justine Hartley as Green Arrow ,but I am still VERY excited for this tv show. I hope it ends up being successful

#7 Posted by cattlebattle (12694 posts) - - Show Bio
@fACEmelter88 said:

Yea it's stupid not using Justin since he has been playing him and has a devoted fan base but there would probably be pressure to include the Smallville cast. Their worst mistake is LEATHER....REALLY?! WHY IS HE WEARING GREEN LEATHER, OSCAR WINNER BE DAMNED, IT'S GREEN LEATHER! NO ONE SHOULD BE WEARING ANY SHADE OF LEATHER!

I'm sensing you don't like the leather.....
#8 Posted by jsphsmth (1136 posts) - - Show Bio

Costume is not bad, but that bow needs to go. Looks like he borrowed it from a child.

#9 Posted by Billy Batson (57944 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh, need more pics.
BB

#10 Posted by Mercy_ (92684 posts) - - Show Bio

@ArturoCalaKayVee said:

I prefer Justin. Go Justin or GO HOME!

Yesssssssssssssssssss

#11 Posted by Afro_Warrior (1120 posts) - - Show Bio

@jsphsmth:

The bow looks smaller than it actually is because of the nature of the pic. If you look carefully you can see the bow is actually in his left hand which combined with the perspective makes it look small.

That said, i preferred Hartley's bow.

#12 Posted by Icon (2055 posts) - - Show Bio

Why would Justin play Ollie? This isn't related to Smallville at all. That's like saying Tom Welling should play Superman in all future incarnations because he already did on that show.

Anyway I think this guy looks the part (plus he actually has facial hair) and the costume is good. I agree the bow could be better though.

#13 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11376 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey, he fashioned that bow out of dental floss and a tooth pick, don't hate.

#14 Posted by RoboShark (1208 posts) - - Show Bio

Nothing Smallville should be in this show. As far as tone and things like that go.

#15 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll check out the first few episodes and see where it goes.

#16 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3509 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll watch it for a while. I like the image, but it's a small thing.

#17 Posted by Joygirl (19401 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks pretty neat.

#18 Posted by BlackArmor (6137 posts) - - Show Bio

Yay Green! that's all I care about

#19 Posted by KRYPTON (1891 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome

#20 Posted by soccersss (537 posts) - - Show Bio

Not the most creative suit but it works. I am glad Justin Hartley isn't playing Ollie in this show. The last thing this show needs is to be in Smallville's shadow

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.