Follow

Green Arrow

Character » Green Arrow appears in 4302 issues.

Oliver Queen was a spoiled, thrill-seeking playboy, until he was left stranded on a deserted island for several years. There, he trained to become a master archer in order to survive. After his return home, he used his new-found skills and his wealth to became the costumed vigilante known as Green Arrow.

Firestorm Coming to The CW's Arrow?

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By sethysquare

Firestorm alert.

With China White, Deathstroke and Deadshot already confirmed for the new CW show Arrow, it looks like Oliver Queen will have his hands full, maybe to the point that he needs help? We've gotten word fromKabookit that Emily Bett Rickards has been cast in the show as Felicity Smoak. That name might not mean anything to some of you, but keen observers will realize that this is the stepmother of one half of the hero Firestorm, Ronald Raymond. The part is described as a recurring role so maybe we will get to see Ronnie sometime in the show; however, that would go against earlier claims by the show's staff and cast that "no one in Arrow has super powers."

http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/172111-firestorm-coming-to-the-cws-arrow

OMG?

Will Ronnie Raymond actually appear in the series?

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

#2  Edited By BatWatch

Weird. Though I generally like keeping things in with continuity, I'd rather see them do something less sweeping (DCU without powers) well than try something more ambitious and fail (powered and unpowered heroes and villains).

I find the Arrow trailer really impressive, so I'm willing to give Arrow the benefit of a doubt.

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By sethysquare

Okay I searched a little on the actress and she is way too young to be a mother. Ronnie will probably not appear until perhaps like the 8th season or something.

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

#4  Edited By BatWatch

Probably just a nod to the larger character universe. I can't decide if these little half-nods make me happy or annoy me.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.