Firefly "Burns" On Upcoming Episode of 'ARROW'

Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

If you've been keeping up with the ARROW television series then you are probably looking forward to the return of the show from it's mid-season hiatus on January 16th. If you are one of those people who absolutely can't wait to see the next episode, however, then you're in luck. Earlier today the CW revealed some promotional shots of the upcoming episode of Arrow, appropriately titled "Burned." Check out the images of actor Andrew Dunbar as Firefly below and let us know if you'll be catching the return of ARROW on the CW on January 16th, 2013.

== TEASER ==

Source: Superherohype

#1 Posted by EnSabahNurX (2313 posts) - - Show Bio

O_O I need to catch up on this show again.

#2 Posted by knightofthechronicle (639 posts) - - Show Bio

Like the design of him, but he looks a lot like two-face if you ask me. But hey, I'm not complaining

#3 Posted by CitizenJP (592 posts) - - Show Bio

I love this show. Everytime I watch an episode I consider taking up archery lol. :P

#4 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2609 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait, isn't Firefly more of a Batman villain? Come to think of it, so's Deadshot!!!

#5 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (5274 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenJP said:

I love this show. Everytime I watch an episode I consider taking up archery lol. :P

You too?!? lol

#6 Edited by NightFang (9862 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Trevel8182 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

So Huntress,Deadshot and now Firefly what Batman characters are going to appear next.

#8 Posted by Twentyfive (2822 posts) - - Show Bio

Light 'em up!

#9 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (6001 posts) - - Show Bio

cant wait.

#10 Posted by Icarusflies (12454 posts) - - Show Bio

Sweeeet.....I love Firefly!

Though I don't think I love Firefly enough to watch a TV show about Green Arrow. :P

#11 Posted by Mercy_ (92452 posts) - - Show Bio

Whenever I see Forefly in reference to television, my mind always goes inevitably sad places.

#12 Posted by Mercy_ (92452 posts) - - Show Bio

*Firefly

#13 Posted by ccraft (5035 posts) - - Show Bio

For people who need to catch up, watch Arrow free HERE

#14 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

Arrow is actually pretty good ! ^_^

#15 Posted by StMichalofWilson (3656 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm, Firefly from Arrow kinda looks like uh...Firefly from GI Joe

#16 Posted by OldOldLogan (28 posts) - - Show Bio

This show sucks bad, i'm sorry. I gave it an honest shot but the acting is so bad and akward that i almost want to laugh most of the time. It's kinda like watch your younger sister/brothers in school plays when they were kids only the actors are not kids.

#17 Posted by xAnimosity (183 posts) - - Show Bio

@OldOldLogan said:

This show sucks bad, i'm sorry. I gave it an honest shot but the acting is so bad and akward that i almost want to laugh most of the time. It's kinda like watch your younger sister/brothers in school plays when they were kids only the actors are not kids.

Ya the mid season finale was bad. I just like the action scenes and seeing all the other DC characters when they make appearances.

#18 Posted by MrMazz (1136 posts) - - Show Bio

For some reason I thought this was some sorta crossover between Arrow and Firefly =(.

Arrow is still trying to find the right balance between CW soap opera antics and suerheroic storytelling but it is still pretty watchable.

#19 Posted by Bluefox170 (382 posts) - - Show Bio

@MrMazz said:

Arrow is still trying to find the right balance between CW soap opera antics and suerheroic storytelling but it is still pretty watchable.

Certainly feels like a generic soap opera to me until it flashes back to the island here and there. The number of spazzing fan girls the dreadful love triangles produce is rather annoying.

#20 Posted by andrew2696 (21 posts) - - Show Bio

He's not a very good pyromaniac if he managed to burn himself.

#21 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

Harvey...stop this...wait I mean Firefly! Firefly!

Inb4 Nightwing cameo.

#22 Posted by batshrine (969 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trevel8182 said:

So Huntress,Deadshot and now Firefly what Batman characters are going to appear next.

right! omg use his original cast cause its not fair to use Batman's characters! (though I hope Batman does show up eventually)

#23 Posted by monitor_earthprime (81 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually like this show so much better that Smallville.

#24 Posted by RedOwl_1 (1664 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenJP said:

I do too, after some episodes of Arrow and Hawkeye in the Avengers and Katniss in The Hunger Games and Merida in Brave... man I could go on forever ....

#25 Posted by Aiden Cross (15562 posts) - - Show Bio

Dammit... I thought it was a reference to the tv show Firefly.. **hopes are crushed**

#26 Posted by Iron_Turtle (579 posts) - - Show Bio

Show appears back on track, now that the god awful huntress eps are behind us.

#27 Posted by CitizenJP (592 posts) - - Show Bio

@RedOwl_1 said:

@CitizenJP said:

I do too, after some episodes of Arrow and Hawkeye in the Avengers and Katniss in The Hunger Games and Merida in Brave... man I could go on forever ....

Haha i knoooow right?! It was a good year for bows. :p

#28 Posted by Azrael66 (277 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks awesome but what's with the spoilerific image of his demise?

#29 Posted by SadiaVicious (132 posts) - - Show Bio

Add more burning and he becomes Wade Wilson.

#30 Posted by RedOwl_1 (1664 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenJP said:

@RedOwl_1 said:

@CitizenJP said:

Yeah, till that makes me feel sad I'm not getting in archery classes anytime soon :c

#31 Posted by CitizenJP (592 posts) - - Show Bio

@RedOwl_1 said:

@CitizenJP said:

@RedOwl_1 said:

@CitizenJP said:

Yeah, till that makes me feel sad I'm not getting in archery classes anytime soon :c

Ah man ya just gotta do it! I think I'm gonna scout something near by once I get my next paycheck heh.

#32 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks great! Hopefully the show really, REALLY picks up now in thirteen days.

#33 Posted by dondave (34285 posts) - - Show Bio

Great

#34 Posted by Cole_Mercer (214 posts) - - Show Bio

That's Firefly? SMH

#35 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (8865 posts) - - Show Bio

He actually looks pretty cool

#36 Posted by KZR (487 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadshot now Firefly. Thought they were Batman villains. Isn't this show centred around the character Green Arrow?

#37 Posted by KRYPTON (1891 posts) - - Show Bio

Firefly's face is burned, saw that coming. Looking forward to the ep.

#38 Posted by The Average Bear (2069 posts) - - Show Bio

@andrew2696 said:

He's not a very good pyromaniac if he managed to burn himself.

Pyromaniacs are just as susceptible to fire as all other human beings

#39 Posted by Spideycap (212 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks awesome, this show has been good imo.

#40 Edited by cacarl (138 posts) - - Show Bio

Producer #1:"Man, we need to produce a Batman series."

Producer #2:"Dc doesn't want to."

Producer #1:"Then we should produce a series about Batman....but replace him with GA."

Producer #2: "You are a genius!"

#41 Posted by mattwing87 (426 posts) - - Show Bio

Why are all the Batman villains on this show? Should have made a Smallville version of Batman

#42 Posted by Red Rum (357 posts) - - Show Bio
Every Lightning-bug has his night, but he never has had his day.

-George Augustus Lofton

#43 Posted by BR_Havoc (1265 posts) - - Show Bio

Its cool that they are adding comic villains all the time but I wish they would make it more then a single episode I mean Deadshot should of been a bigger villain then he was.

#44 Posted by entropy_aegis (14205 posts) - - Show Bio

To be fair Green Arrow and Batman do have a connecting cast of supporting characters and villains even in the comics.Merlyn,Onomatopoeia,Shiva,Birds of Prey,Catman,Deathstroke,etc.Deadshot does have history with GA and Firefly is a Z-lister who has yet to brought to the big screen,not sure what the problem is.

#45 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

@StMichalofWilson said:

Hmm, Firefly from Arrow kinda looks like uh...Firefly from GI Joe

I was thinking he looked more like that burned dude from American Horror Story.

#46 Edited by herrweis (427 posts) - - Show Bio

can we get actual Green Arrow villians on the show.so far its all been Batman cast offs.

having said that I do LOVE the show

#47 Posted by RaFonaRaFona (76 posts) - - Show Bio

I really enjoy the show. I don't get CW, so my Thursday morning routine is sitting with my laptop on my lap, drinking coffee, and watching Arrow. I take it for what it is. It a prime-time drama with a "super hero" in it. When it was announced it was going to be on CW, no one should have been surprised with how it turned out. I'm happy that comics are becoming more mainstream. I've waited 20+ years for everyone to catch up with what I already knew.

I really hope it gets picked up for another season.

#48 Posted by jointron33 (1902 posts) - - Show Bio

@herrweis: We've had Merlin, Constantine Drakon, Merlyn, and are getting Count Vertigo. Plus......let's honest....he has like NO rogues gallery.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.