Fan Film

#1 Edited by CaptainCockblock (3672 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, I just got back from a Halloween party at a friends house. A few people came saying they were dressed as themselves. We went trick 'r treating for a while, but every other house was either out of candy or said we were too old and denied us. Jerks. Anyway, I went as the Green Arrow (I'm a brunette, but I look close enough otherwise) and my friends who read comics said I looked badass. My other friends said I was a pretty good Robin Hood. :P 

So it got me thinking that in the next couple months, when I'm able to actually grow out the goatee and not just draw it on, my friends and I would get to making a short Green Arrow fan film. I've got a basis for the plot as well as a few cool ideas floating around in my head and I'm gonna get to writing it tomorrow.

#2 Posted by thegreatfour (12967 posts) - - Show Bio
@CaptainCockblock: awesome but whaaaaaaaat!? they denied you candy because you were too old?
#3 Posted by CaptainCockblock (3672 posts) - - Show Bio
@thegreatfour: I know! And some royal A-hole had the gall to give us trail mix. TRAIL MIX!
#4 Posted by thegreatfour (12967 posts) - - Show Bio
@CaptainCockblock: people in my neighborhood are way more laid back. The hand out loads of peanut butter chocolates
#5 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Very cool, looking forward to it. How old are you that they denied you of candy??

#6 Posted by CaptainCockblock (3672 posts) - - Show Bio
@thegreatfour: Well, I usually go in my neighborhood and my next door neighbors never get a single trick 'r treater except me and my bro so they pretty much give us the whole bowl. Last year I got several pounds. Enough that I absolutely floored my brick wall of a friend when I hit him with the pillowcase.  

@Gambit1024: 15. But my friend Max, despite his semi-sprouted mustache, is short enough to pass for 12 or 13.
#7 Posted by CaptainCockblock (3672 posts) - - Show Bio

Been working on a script and here's a shortlist of people involved:

This guy

This guy
Boom.
#8 Posted by thegreatfour (12967 posts) - - Show Bio
@CaptainCockblock: sweet. No Black Canary yet?
#9 Posted by CaptainCockblock (3672 posts) - - Show Bio
@thegreatfour: Trying to keep it simple. Too much casting on a small project like this = disaster. 
#10 Posted by CaptainCockblock (3672 posts) - - Show Bio

Toyin' around with some character designs for Deathstroke. I can give you guys a peek at the script later if you want.

#11 Posted by thegreatfour (12967 posts) - - Show Bio
@CaptainCockblock: Hooray
#12 Posted by CaptainCockblock (3672 posts) - - Show Bio
@thegreatfour: I'll take that as a no. 

LOL JK
#13 Posted by thegreatfour (12967 posts) - - Show Bio
@CaptainCockblock:  }:[ *shoots him with an arrow*
#14 Posted by CaptainCockblock (3672 posts) - - Show Bio
@thegreatfour: GAH! Okay, okay! I'll post the opening scene later! Douche. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.