Did I miss something?

#1 Posted by nowhereman1306 (36 posts) - - Show Bio

Just finished reading GA #2 and I was just curious as to why Swamp Thing was listed as a character on the Vine. I reread twice and saw no mention or appearance of him. Did I miss something?

#2 Posted by Dracade102 (8126 posts) - - Show Bio

He's encountered Superman and... I Think Solomon Grundy before in the DCU.

#3 Posted by nowhereman1306 (36 posts) - - Show Bio

I looked up his bio and I see that he has encountered Superman, but my question is why was Swamp Thing listed as a character in this particular issue of GA. He is nowhere to be found.

#4 Edited by johnny_spam (2020 posts) - - Show Bio
@nowhereman1306:  @nowhereman1306 said:

" I looked up his bio and I see that he has encountered Superman, but my question is why was Swamp Thing listed as a character in this particular issue of GA. He is nowhere to be found. "

There was a Bleeding Cool rumor he would show up as a Brightest Day plot point but like all things they post people tend to take it as fact when it is rumor someone obviously saw it on Bleeding Cool and just posted it without reading.
#5 Posted by danhimself (22720 posts) - - Show Bio

people shouldn't be able to edit an issue before the issue is released

#6 Posted by johnny_spam (2020 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself: @danhimself said:
" people shouldn't be able to edit an issue before the issue is released "
It was released they probably just did not read.
#7 Posted by danhimself (22720 posts) - - Show Bio
@johnny spam said:
" @danhimself: @danhimself said:
" people shouldn't be able to edit an issue before the issue is released "
It was released they probably just did not read. "
yeah I know it was released...i read it...but what I'm saying is that most likely Swamp Thing was added to appearances before the issue was released

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.