Follow

Green Arrow

Character » Green Arrow appears in 4303 issues.

Oliver Queen was a spoiled, thrill-seeking playboy, until he was left stranded on a deserted island for several years. There, he trained to become a master archer in order to survive. After his return home, he used his new-found skills and his wealth to became the costumed vigilante known as Green Arrow.

Can someone explain his costumes?

Avatar image for batflasharrow96
    batflasharrow96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By batflasharrow96

Okay. This is what I think. His first costume was the one he first appeared in but at the end of green aro year one he's wearing a differrent one for a page. His second was the neal adams one with the van dyke. The third was longbow hunters. I'm not sure about this but before he died he had a similar costume to connor's. When he came back it was the neal adams one. One year later was a mix of the longbow hunters one and the neal adams one. Okay this is what confuses me. In cry for justice,it's aftermath stuff, and blackest night he had his neal adams one again and when he became a white lantern he got the one year later one. WTF? Then in his ongoing he has a slightly different one to the one year later one. Is this an artist mistake that confused everyone or did he just switch a lot? Stuff like this really annoys me.

Aiden Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Aiden Cross

Even heroes need a change. The same wardrobe day in day out can get annoying.

batflasharrow96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By batflasharrow96
    @Aiden Cross: Did you read it all?
    Aiden Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Aiden Cross
    @batflasharrow96: Yup, I was just being sarcastic ;-) Honestly no idea, I guess the artist just draws what he prefers.
    Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#5  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

The 1st
     The 1st
          One I prefer
          One I prefer
    batflasharrow96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By batflasharrow96
    @Aiden Cross: It's like this with the flash too. Everyone makes up their own Jay Garrick. Barry always has Wally's speedforce costume. Bart allen's Kid flash outfit is drawn like wally's one and his flash outfit is meant to be barry's but he has wally's again. It's annoying for stuff they guest appear in cause you can't tell the difference between barry and wally even though their current outfits are very easily differentiated.
    Aiden Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Aiden Cross
    @batflasharrow96: That is very true, I'm not very knowledgeable about the Flash. But whenever i pick up a comic with them in it i get confused as to which one it is.. they really should make some clear differences..
    batflasharrow96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By batflasharrow96
    @spiderbat87: He never actually uses that one. It's only for cover art cause it's really the smallville one. BTW that's weird. I have that issue right next to me and I was skimmin through year one a while ago.
    batflasharrow96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By batflasharrow96
    @Aiden Cross: I might actually start another topic/forum for that.
    Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#10  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    @batflasharrow96: lol yea I know but its just so f'in cool. I re-read year one last night ha

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.