Best DC sword fighter

#1 Posted by joelx1001 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok im putting this in the Green Arrow forum because i cant be bother looking to find the one it belongs in and when i thought of this it was because i heard of jason todd holding himself against green arrow. So what i want to know who it the top 10 sword fighters of DC i honest cant find an official or non official list anywhere, to be honest i dont know of many DC sword fighters so here is my top of characters that i know of.

1.Red Hood/Jason Todd: I think with more training he could become the best. also in the New 52 he has used blades to fight the untitled and was trained by the all castes so i assume he just doesnt like using swords

2. Ras AL Guhl: i know i spelt that wrong, i have never seen him fight in comics but i assume because he is the leader of the league of shadows he would be a great sword fighter

3. green arrow/oliver queen: because like i said before this is what i based it on jason being beaten by him. I think he might not be as strong in the New 52 as he hasn't been seen with a sword.

4. Deathstroke: putting him here because i dont read his books but he is a villian so im assuming the heroes have fought him and won. Also in arrow it is implied he has lost

5. Katana: because i dont know any other sword characters and im not counting batman or taliah al ghul or connor hawk because i dont think i give good judgment on the characters and i refuse to give batman to many high spots i only give batman the best detective because in every time he fights he cheats using his gadgets, to me he is a detective with martial arts skills and high tech gadgets. not some kind of super god human guy in a costume that can do everything i also think he is a great escape artist but other than that i would say he is above average but not as good as a complete trainer of martial arts

#2 Posted by Strafe Prower (11888 posts) - - Show Bio

Top 5?

Deathstroke

Katana

Green Arrow

Ra's Al Ghul

Lady Vic

#3 Posted by MrShway88 (677 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman beaten Ra's in a sword fight before so I will say he is up there

#4 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34359 posts) - - Show Bio

Zealot

#5 Posted by Sovereign91001 (4843 posts) - - Show Bio

1-Ra's Al Ghul

2-Wonder Woman

3- Katana

4- Deathstroke

5-Ravager

#6 Posted by tiger26 (129 posts) - - Show Bio

its gotta be between deathstroke and katana

#7 Posted by stumpy49er (611 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Batman

2. Deathstroke

3. Lady Shiva

4. Lady Vic

5. Cassandra Cain

#8 Posted by Dhor (282 posts) - - Show Bio

the guy from Stormwatch...Henry sommething

#9 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11268 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

@tiger26 said:

its gotta be between deathstroke and katana

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.