User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (1)

2.5 stars 2.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Just Calm Down, Ok? 0

This cover's pretty bland. The posing of Green Arrow and whatever that... dog? thing is, is WAY to close to the front, crowding the entire image, and then the dog thing blends with the background a bit too well, muddling things up even more, and then 1/3 of Skylark is there desperately trying to make sure she's in the image. It's all way too claustrophobic.Harvey Tolibao's interior artwork is.... very hit and miss. His action scenes vary from nice and fun, to a little awkward; and outside of act...

Green Arrow #8 0

GREEN ARROW #8I honestly do not have a lot of positive things to say about this book; I had high hopes for the new creative team when issue #7 came out but I just have not been impressed.The Good:Like I said, I could not find too many things to put in this section. I thought the cover looked good but what was shown on the cover didn’t even happen in the comic. But the rest of the art throughout is good, Harvey Tolibao puts in plenty of detail that is enjoyable to look at while reading through a ...