haydenclaireheroes's Green Arrow #20 - The Kill Machine, Part 4 review

Is Komodo Defeated?

Here is my video review for Green Arrow issue 20. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below. Here is the link to my video:

Other reviews for Green Arrow #20 - The Kill Machine, Part 4

Green Arrow #20 0

WARNING THERE BE SPOILERS!!!For the month of April, I really started looking forward to this book, and while I was waiting for this issue to come out, I got even more excited. This book has had such a high consistency, that it is a shame that this book isn't getting the same treatment as Batman, or the Justice League. Oliver Queen has been put through the ringer, and watching that unfold has been amazing. There are still answers that need to be revealed, but how will the Emerald Archer face h...

What it always should have been 0

The Good: The story is finally starting to be Green Arrow and not whatever the hell it was the first 16 issues. Lemire is doing an amazing job of resurrecting this title and I hope it gets the attention it deserves so it stays far away from cancellation. The Bad: There is just so much to fix. The previous writer buried this book under so much trash it's a herculean task to recover completely. 4 issues into the run and I still feel like Lemire is trying to make us forget the previous books,...