Follow

Graydon Creed

Character » Graydon Creed appears in 420 issues.

Son of Sabretooth and Mystique, Graydon Creed developed a deep hatred of mutants due to both his parents abandoning him as a child after he was born human. As he grew older, he became a member of anti-mutant hate groups such as The Purifiers and Friends of Humanity.

If Graydon Creed mutant gene hadn't skipped him?

Avatar image for deactivated-5faef67d08995
    deactivated-5faef67d08995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

As the child of Sabretooth and Mystique.What would he look like what would his powers be? 

Thunderscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Thunderscream

I want to say he'd be blue since Kurt is blue. I don't want to assume he'd have a combination of his parents' powers, so, considering his personality, I'd assume he'd become a telepath or mind possessor like Karma.

Kreature

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Kreature

Sabretooth+Mystique=Beast
    Sabretooth+Mystique=Beast
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DEGRAAF
    @Thunderscream:
    who is karma and neither or his parents have telepethy powers. Since his dad is a lupin shouldnt he be part lupin as well even if he doesnt have an active mutant gene?
    Thunderscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Thunderscream
    @DEGRAAF said:
    " @Thunderscream: who is karma and neither or his parents have telepethy powers. Since his dad is a lupin shouldnt he be part lupin as well even if he doesnt have an active mutant gene? "
    if you read what i said: "  I DON'T want to assume he'd have a combination of his parents' powers" meaning, that just because his father has animal attributes doesn't mean that his mutation will be the same. Supposedly, mutant powers manifest  in direct response to the strain or surrounding environment. Sabes was treated as a savage, and his powers manifested as such. Jean reached out to her friend's mind as she was slipping away, engaging her telepathy (although it would seem writers have resorted to relying on heredity to avoid coming up with original powers) 
    BUT I'd like to think physical mutations would show up later in the gene pool, like Nightcrawler's eyes and skin relating to his Mother's.
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DEGRAAF
    @Thunderscream said: 

thse but is that how they originally described their powers or recently. bc i thought since the Wolverine Origins thing, (is he a lupin, is he wolverines brother in comics or just in the movie) im not denying what you know, i know little about the origins of mutants
    Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 138

#7  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

@DEGRAAF:

they're brothers in the movie only : ]

infonation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By infonation

@hyiena: He'd be a shapeshifting brute! with the cunning of a Skrull and the savagry of a cat!

Thunderscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Thunderscream

@hyiena: I know this thread is way old, but I'm working on a fan-fic where he IS a mutant, blue like his mother and feral (claws/senses/regen) like his father but with the ability to blend into his surroundings like a chameleon. His mutant name is Coyote. (I KNOW The Spot just changed his name to Coyote....but I don't care, I've been using the name for over a year in my noodle) He's still a jerk though, very political and an egomaniac.

I know I always say "I'm working on this fanfic where..." but I'm totally almost ready to type this one out from all my notebook scribble-scrabble ;)

Leliel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#10  Edited By Leliel

@Thunderscream said:

@hyiena: I know this thread is way old, but I'm working on a fan-fic where he IS a mutant, blue like his mother and feral (claws/senses/regen) like his father but with the ability to blend into his surroundings like a chameleon. His mutant name is Coyote. (I KNOW The Spot just changed his name to Coyote....but I don't care, I've been using the name for over a year in my noodle) He's still a jerk though, very political and an egomaniac.

I know I always say "I'm working on this fanfic where..." but I'm totally almost ready to type this one out from all my notebook scribble-scrabble ;)

If you ever finish that Fanfic, I like to read it sounds interesting and let that by know to writer that they could give us an alternative world with Graydon was instead a fan of mutants and try everything possible to be one sense both of his parents were ones

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.