Follow

Graydon Creed

Character » Graydon Creed appears in 420 issues.

Son of Sabretooth and Mystique, Graydon Creed developed a deep hatred of mutants due to both his parents abandoning him as a child after he was born human. As he grew older, he became a member of anti-mutant hate groups such as The Purifiers and Friends of Humanity.

How come Graydon Creed is human? Not a mutant?

Avatar image for the_impersonator
    The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

Edited By The Impersonator

When I watched the X-Men animated series, I found that Graydon, the Friends of Humanity leader is actually the son of Sabretooth and Mystique. I was kinda surprised that Graydon Creed is human but not a mutant. Is it possible? We all know that a mutant can be born from human/mutant parents. But a human born from mutant parents?
    LightBright

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By LightBright

Maybe the X-Gene, or whatever it is, cancelled itself out. 

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By DEGRAAF
    @LightBright said:
    "Maybe the X-Gene, or whatever it is, cancelled itself out.  "
    i think it more or less just skipped a generation this time. I bet he has the x-gene. It is probably just dorment

@The Impersonator said:
    "When I watched the X-Men animated series, I found that Graydon, the Friends of Humanity leader is actually the son of Sabretooth and Mystique. I was kinda surprised that Graydon Creed is human but not a mutant. Is it possible? We all know that a mutant can be born from human/mutant parents. But a human born from mutant parents? "

yes its possible (it's possible) many mutants have have brothers and sisters non mutant. Im sure two mutants could have a non mutant baby its probably just unlikely. He is the half brother of Rogue and Nightcrawler. I think she had more kids also, you could only have so many before one of them comes out different.
    LightBright

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By LightBright
    @DEGRAAF said:
    " @LightBright said:
    "Maybe the X-Gene, or whatever it is, cancelled itself out.  "
    i think it more or less just skipped a generation this time. I bet he has the x-gene. It is probably just dorment
    Good call.
    CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By CellphoneGirl

It happens, i'm sure there are many other characters who are human that have mutant parents.

phisigmatau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@the_impersonator: good question. never thought of it. gtta agree iwht hte folkks in hte thread tho prolly just skipped a generation or something

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.