Watch Four Minutes of DINOSAURS VS. ALIENS Motion Comic

Posted by G-Man (30625 posts) - - Show Bio

Back in March we gave you guys a first look at DINOSAURS VS. ALIENS from Dynamite Entertainment. From filmmaker Barry Sonnenfeld and Grant Morrison, it's not something that can easily be dismissed as just another silly idea.

The hardcover was released in June but Liquid Comics has turned it into a motion comic as well. The first episode/four minutes debuted today on Yahoo Screen. If you're curious, you can check it out below:

== TEASER ==

What do you think? Have you already read the hardcover?

Tony Guerrero is the Editor-in-Chief of Comic Vine. You can follow him on Twitter @GManFromHeck. He still believes that dinosaurs really became extinct from smoking cigarettes, as seen in a FAR SIDE comic.

Staff
#1 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome art, but it still is a very strange concept. Looks interesting though

#2 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

I like this concept for some reason despite how simplistic it is. I have yet to read the HC but want to now after seeing this...

#3 Posted by Ganthetsward20 (687 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I might buy the book. Its sounds like a good concept and the art work is extraordinary.

#4 Posted by jwalser3 (4796 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks great! I just don't see how the dinosaurs have bones tied to them? How could they put it on?

#5 Posted by crazyflashfan11 (182 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm... Sounds cool.

#6 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32660 posts) - - Show Bio
@jwalser3 said:

Looks great! I just don't see how the dinosaurs have bones tied to them? How could they put it on?

Dude... aliens.
#7 Posted by JairamGanpat (952 posts) - - Show Bio

That looks very pretty lol

#8 Posted by jwalser3 (4796 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous:Oh okay, thanks.

#9 Posted by 47Taskmaster47 (406 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks cool. I have read the book and it was awesome! I love the art in it.

#10 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14400 posts) - - Show Bio

Hardcover is out? To the comic shop tomorrow then

#11 Posted by stormphoenix (897 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice,but.....I don't get it so who was that narrating? and those colorful looking Dino's are they aliens or just new species? and that weird looking T-Rex.

#12 Posted by The Sadhu (853 posts) - - Show Bio

So the aliens look like Dinosaurs too?

#13 Posted by Joan (93 posts) - - Show Bio

This was awesome!!!!

#14 Posted by Master_Thief (697 posts) - - Show Bio

AND THE DINOBOTS ARE BORN

#15 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous:

Well, they could have flexible jaws and raptors and other theropods with thumbs could have "tied" the ornaments to them.

It's a comic book, don't think too hard on it. Just it back and enjoy the view.

#16 Posted by spystreak (2063 posts) - - Show Bio

:P

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.