Grant Morrison's Multiversity

#1 Posted by Bat_Mite51 (48 posts) - - Show Bio

So does anyone know the status on the Multiversity comic? Its kind of been up in the air for a while but I was just wondering if anyone knows anything about it.

#2 Posted by twisted17 (29 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been wondering the exact same thing...

Here was a quote from Frank Queitly at the WonderCon 11:

"I've not started on it yet," Quitely said. "I'm halfway through the ten extra "We3" pages, so I'm guessing -- I'm hoping -- by, like, from a month from now, I'll hopefully have some 'Multiversity' script. I really know very, very little about it. I know it's the Charlton characters, the book I'm doing. I don't know how many other books there are or what other groups of characters they've covering but Grant's told me that I'll have script by the time I finish the 'We3' stuff, so that is the next thing I'll be starting on, so it shouldn't be too long. He did also say it's going to take me forever to draw, because he's made it super complicated," Quitely answered to chuckles from the crowd.

Courtesy of CBR. More of it here:

http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?p=20022795

#3 Posted by AbdullahZubair (28 posts) - - Show Bio

It will be released in abt 1 or 2 months

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.