Grant Morrison Speaks

Posted by G-Man (30617 posts) - - Show Bio
Final Crisis Hardcover
Anytime Grant Morrison's name comes up, we rush to see what he has to say.  Will he reveal any of the ideas lurking around his mind.  In an interview with Wired, he speaks about continuity (with "All Star Superman"), "Final Crisis" and the upcoming "Batman and Robin."
Right now I'm working on the new Batman and Robin book which is out this summer. Bruce Wayne is gone so we'll be seeing a new Batman and Robin team in action together for the first time. This is continuing the story from Batman R.I.P. and the pitch is "David Lynch directs the Batman TV show."

That's the only DC Universe book I'm doing this year. After Final Crisis, I needed a break from the spandex set. So I'm back with Karen Berger at Vertigo doing what I prefer: Creating new books and characters. I've just finished Seaguy: Slaves of Mickey Eye, the second volume in the Seaguy trilogy with artist Cameron Stewart. The first one comes out in April and if you don't buy it, you'll die never knowing!

To read more, head over to Wired's blog page to see the full interview.
Staff
#1 Posted by inferiorego (21225 posts) - - Show Bio

Morrison at Vertigo... awesome

Staff
#2 Posted by TwilightThunder (246 posts) - - Show Bio

This gotta be good news for all of us in the VNU!

#3 Posted by inferiorego (21225 posts) - - Show Bio
TwilightThunder said:
"This gotta be good news for all of us in the VNU!"
Indeed
Staff
#4 Posted by warlock360 (28040 posts) - - Show Bio

Ha... Batman and robin is Nightwing and Damian for sure!

#5 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

geez you think? :P

#6 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

the first Seaguy wasnt half bad. Odd as hell but not bad, so ill be looking for this one

#7 Posted by Media_Master (2189 posts) - - Show Bio

He has spoken...

#8 Posted by Dr. Maxwell (661 posts) - - Show Bio

Morrison back at Vertigo? Awesome, I expect great stories from him, great stories on the level of "The Filth", stories that make my mind go what have I just read?

#9 Posted by likalaruku (759 posts) - - Show Bio

So much for the rumor that Bruce would be back by June...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.