Follow

Grant Morrison

Person » Grant Morrison is credited in 1578 issues.

Grant Morrison is a Scottish comic book writer who burst onto the scene in the late 1980's as part of DC's "British Invasion". Morrison has become a living legend in the field of comics, writing such acclaimed works as New X-Men, Doom Patrol, Animal Man, All-Star Superman, JLA, Batman, Action Comics, and Multiversity.

Grant Morrison Loot

Avatar image for captgoodlooking
    captgoodlooking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By captgoodlooking

Hey, I'm moving and gotta sell my stuff. What's the going rate for a pristine New X-men Omnibus , Grant Morrisonbeing the primary dude?
    iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By iLLituracy

...3 dollars. But I'll buy it from you for 5 because I'm a nice guy.

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3  Edited By nightwing91

Honestly I'm not sure there is a price, as it's out of print now, I never see them on ebay. but on amazon new one's from other sellers are 585 dollars, while used ones are like 250.

But don't get any ideas no one will pay that much, it's just the way the market is with out of print books. And since there never on ebay and it's the most likely place your going to sell it. You can most likely dictate how much you want for it, and as long as it's not ridculous you'll most likely get it, I don't think you'll be getting the 250, maybe 200 or around that mark.

Avatar image for captgoodlooking
    captgoodlooking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By captgoodlooking

yeah, I saw Amazon. I watched one on ebay go up to 305 and then sell at 210. I got a bunch of stuff from the old Warner Bros. Studio Store. I'd like to punch whoever decided to close those in the nuts...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.