Follow

Grant Morrison

Person » Grant Morrison is credited in 1578 issues.

Grant Morrison is a Scottish comic book writer who burst onto the scene in the late 1980's as part of DC's "British Invasion". Morrison has become a living legend in the field of comics, writing such acclaimed works as New X-Men, Doom Patrol, Animal Man, All-Star Superman, JLA, Batman, Action Comics, and Multiversity.

Batman and Robin

KWHere2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So after finishing Morrison's initial run on "Batman" I naturally started putting money into "Batman and Robin" but 6 issues in I'm finding myself not enjoying "Batman and Robin" nearly as much. I feel like the quality of writing is just overall below what Morrison did on "Batman", I did however find the second arc with Jason Todd much more enjoyable than the first arc. I'm wondering if maybe "Batman and Robin" was more a case of editorial meddling forcing Morrison to write a Batman book without Batman that maybe he didn't actually want to, or if it picks up later. Should I drop it now and maybe skip to Incorporated or should I stick with it? Thoughts, opinions, much thanks.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.