inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

Edited By inferiorego  Staff
    No Caption Provided

Entertainment Weekly recently showed off some images from November 17th's episode of Gotham, on Fox, featuring Nicolas D'Agosto as a younger Harvey Dent AKA Two-Face. D'Agosto is known for his work on Masters of Sex and Heroes. The show describes Dent as...

“bright, charming, idealistic Assistant District Attorney whose sole mission is to eradicate the crime and corruption that has poisoned Gotham. Handsome, warm, and engaging, Dent is appealing, energetic, and full of light and life, even while taking on the worst Gotham has to offer. Although he will one day serve as the white knight Gotham needs so badly, Harvey Dent also gives us a fleeting glimpse of the hideous villain he will become — Two-Face.”

This is a huge announcement for the show and Gotham keeps adding more to their rogue gallery, especially after last week's announcement that Scarecrow will appear on the show, although most likely, it will be Dr Crane.

No Caption Provided

The episode entitled "Harvey Dent" will appear on Monday, Nov. 17 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. Here's some other photos from the episode.

Cr: Jessica Miglio/FOX

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Emm Harvey is supposed to be on close on age to Bruce this doesn´t make sense.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2 the_stegman  Moderator

Cue the people complaining about Bruce being younger than everyone. This is an elseworlds story people, non canon.

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#3 inferiorego  Staff

Cue the people complaining about Bruce being younger than everyone. This is an elseworlds story people, non canon.

amen. However, I do want people to complain about Selina Kyle being forced into episodes.

iceslick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 83

#4  Edited By iceslick

It's funny how that certain commenter I think I read somewhere was right that they will have a shadow over half of Harvey Dent's face just to remind us that he will be dun dun DUN..Two-Face, lol. Yes, Gotham we get it, he will be Two-Face, face-palm.

micho82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By micho82

To me it always looked like Joker, Penguin, and Harvey were always around 10+ years older than Bruce, actually closer to Bruce's parents' age... The only ones I actually saw as his age were Nigma, Crane, Bane... But Selina definitely looks too old compared to Bruce, I would have preferred if she looked the same age as Ivi did.

Avatar image for themantisshrimp
    TheMantisShrimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any given villain can be upwards of 10 years older than Bruce and it wouldn't be that weird. I'm not so sure how old he is supposed to be here or how old an assistant district attorney would be, so this one seems boarder line but believable enough. If Batman was 25 and Harvey was 35 that doesn't seem so weird to me. Although much over 40 would be pushing it for me, relative to a 25 year old Batman of course. But a lot it depends on how long Harvey and Bruce know each other/work together prior to Two-Face.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 the_stegman  Moderator
    RexWing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce and Alfred boxing in their Sunday Best? They should probably invest in better training attire...

Cool, looking forward to seeing this guy as Harvey, he looks the part.

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
    amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

#10  Edited By amazing_webhead
    The moment Bruce hit puberty
    The moment Bruce hit puberty

daltonmunnal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iceslick said:

It's funny how that certain commenter I think I read somewhere was right that they will have a shadow over half of Harvey Dent's face just to remind us that he will be dun dun DUN..Two-Face, lol. Yes, Gotham we get it, he will be Two-Face, face-palm.

Nearly every face in this article is half in shadow. It's happening to my face right now as I type this. That's not intentional. That's just how light works. *facepalm*

It honestly says a lot about this show that people have to stretch so hard to attack it.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

@inferiorego: nah she is awesome she should be forced into every episodes ^_^

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 rogueshadow  Moderator

I hope Bruce and Selina die as a total mind f*ck.

TheComedian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@micho82 said:

To me it always looked like Joker, Penguin, and Harvey were always around 10+ years older than Bruce, actually closer to Bruce's parents' age... The only ones I actually saw as his age were Nigma, Crane, Bane... But Selina definitely looks too old compared to Bruce, I would have preferred if she looked the same age as Ivi did.

Agreed with Joker and Penguin. I always thought of Bruce and Harvey the same age though. For Penguin I always imagine him, like 20 or so years older than Batman. With Joker I always picture him as anywhere from 5-10 years older.

deadcool_XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

@the_stegman said:

amen. However, I do want people to complain about Selina Kyle being forced into episodes.

Both of you are so true. I like Bruce young and not as batman, because if their was a show about the dark knight, it would make the movies less exciting. Selina Kyle is also bugging me like crazy. Lastly, the amount of times they say nygma to get the point across that he I the riddler is ridiculous. I still like the show though, despite its errors. I think the show "Flash" is definatly doing better than "Gotham" right now. I still enjoy watching both though. And may I just say, because of Gotham, I have grown to have a lot of respect for Penguin.

deadcool_XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

@micho82 said:

Yeah, Selina looks so much older than bruce, making it even more awkward that as they get older she looks younger than bruce and flirts with him.

Darkseid_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm still waiting for this to get good.. it still hasn't found it's footing as a long term series in my eyes. While it's cool to spot the easter eggs - that's about where the enjoyments stops. Canon or not (obviously not) it has yet to identify itself as original in anyway other than looks and voices.

"Just because you've seen a monkey smoke a cigarette doesn't mean all monkeys can smoke cigarettes no matter the brand you give them!"

WarDishy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Don't get the big deal over Selina supposedly looking so much older than Bruce and it being "weird". In real life, he's 13 and she's 15. She's just a little farther into puberty, that's all. I'm sure David (Bruce) will catch up soon.

micho82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardishy: what??? She's 15 and he's 13??? Total future cougar.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.