Follow

Gotham City

Location » Gotham City appears in 10031 issues.

Gotham City is under the protection of Batman and his proteges from the criminally insane supervillains, gangs, and mobs that litter its streets.

Take a point, Give a point - Gotham Couples

• 94 results
    RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By RainEffect

This is my first attempt at a thread like this!

Rules

Choose who stays and who goes on Gotham's Couple List! Will your favourite stay, or will the most hated kick them out?
    Some of these aren't 'official couples' but I could so see them happening or they've been hinted towards.
    You may post once every six hours. You must +2 and -2 to any couple from the list.

List

Batman and Talia al Ghul - 10

Nightwing and Batgirl (Barbara Gordon) - 10

Joker and Harley Quinn - 10

Red Robin and Lynx - 10

Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn - 10

Huntress and Catman - 10

Penguin and Duela Dent - 10

Bane and Ossito - 10

Nightwing and Huntress - 10

and to avoid being accused of bias ... *Musters tolerance*

Batman and Catwoman - 10 

I need to go wash my hands after typing that hideous couple.
    RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By RainEffect

Batman and Talia al Ghul - 10
    Red Robin and Lynx - 12 (+2)
    Mr. Freeze and Nora - 10
    Huntress and Catman - 8 (-2)
    Robin (Damian) and Batgirl (Steph Brown) - 10 
    Bane and his Teddy Bear - 10
    Batman and Catwoman - 10

I thought that relationship was really strange with Huntress and Catman. She worked better with Dick.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Saren

Batman and Talia al Ghul - 8 (-2)

Red Robin and Lynx - 12

Mr. Freeze and Nora - 10

Huntress and Catman - 8

Batman and Catwoman - 12 (+2)

Deal with it.

Also, how are Steph and Damien a couple? She's 7 years older than him, she thinks he's an obnoxious little a**hole and he thinks she's an incompetent waste of space.

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By RainEffect
    @CitizenBane: See description. It's toying with something that has been suggested. 
    Also, why am I not surprised at your choices - you just enjoy taking the piss out of me, don't you? xD
    Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Saren

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane: See description. It's toying with something that has been suggested. Also, why am I not surprised at your choices - you just enjoy taking the piss out of me, don't you? xD

If that's been suggested, it's.....really.....weird.

That, and the fact that Talia is spiteful and clingy.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By dernman

Batman and Talia al Ghul - 8

Joker and Harley Quinn - 12 (+2)

Red Robin and Lynx - 12

Mr. Freeze and Nora - 10

Huntress and Catman - 8

Penguin and Duela Dent - 8 (-2)

Batman and Catwoman - 12

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By RainEffect
    @CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane: See description. It's toying with something that has been suggested. Also, why am I not surprised at your choices - you just enjoy taking the piss out of me, don't you? xD

I'll take them off, if need be. The list is a bit long. 

Spiteful?! Clingy?!

No Caption Provided

Oh poor Selina... One moment you're all "Look at me, I'm independent! Why are you rescuing me Bruce!?"

No Caption Provided
    Now you're all like "OMG Bruce why won't you love me?" Compared to ...

No Caption Provided
    Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Saren

@RainEffect: I could mention the GCS story arc where Talia tried to kill Selina out of jealousy alone, leading Zatanna to seriously question Talia's mental stability.

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By RainEffect
    @CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect: I could mention the GCS story arc where Talia tried to kill Selina out of jealousy alone, leading Zatanna to seriously question Talia's mental stability.

It wasn't out of jealousy. It was out of protecting Bruce and Damian from the fact that Selina knew his identity. She said it herself, she did it to prove how easy it is to capture Selina.
    Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Saren

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

It wasn't out of jealousy. It was out of protecting Bruce and Damian from the fact that Selina knew his identity. She said it herself, she did it to prove how easy it is to capture Selina.

That's what she claimed it was for. It was during the attempted mindwipe that Zatanna realized that Talia was playing her, and she simply wanted Selina out of Bruce's life.

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By RainEffect
    @CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

That's what she claimed it was for. It was during the attempted mindwipe that Zatanna realized that Talia was playing her, and she simply wanted Selina out of Bruce's life.

If I remember correctly, Zatanna was about to wipe Selina's memory when she saw the memory of Talia and Selina talking at a table about the fact that they are the only two women he has ever truly loved. Zatanna then accused Talia of being jealous, but she could not prove it by reading her mind because Talia was wearing the anti-magic amulet. Talia then declared she did it only to protect her son and to protect "the only man she's ever loved".
    XRiskyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By XRiskyX

Red Robin and Lynx - 12

Mr. Freeze and Nora - 10

Huntress and Catman - 8

Penguin and Duela Dent - 6 (-2)

Bane and his Teddy Bear - 12 (+2) (The bear's name is Ossito by the way ;) )

Batman and Catwoman - 12

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Saren

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

If I remember correctly, Zatanna was about to wipe Selina's memory when she saw the memory of Talia and Selina talking at a table about the fact that they are the only two women he has ever truly loved. Zatanna then accused Talia of being jealous, but she could not prove it by reading her mind because Talia was wearing the anti-magic amulet. Talia then declared she did it only to protect her son and to protect "the only man she's ever loved".

First off all, Talia's "anti-magic amulet" warding off Zatanna is PIS. And Zatanna doesn't need to prove it, she's more trustworthy than Talia at any rate.

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By RainEffect
    @Risky said:

Red Robin and Lynx - 12

Mr. Freeze and Nora - 10

Huntress and Catman - 8

Bane and his Teddy Bear - 12 (+2) (The bear's name is Ossito by the way ;) )

Batman and Catwoman - 12

Cheers for the update xD. 

Modified List

Joker and Harley Quinn - 12

Red Robin and Lynx - 12

Huntress and Catman - 8

Bane and Ossito - 12 (+2)

Batman and Catwoman - 12

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#15  Edited By the_tree

Joker and Harley Quinn - 10 (-2)

Red Robin and Lynx - 14 (+2)

Mr. Freeze and Nora - 10

Huntress and Catman - 8

Penguin and Duela Dent - 6

Bane and his Teddy Bear - 12

Batman and Catwoman - 12

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By RainEffect
    @CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

First off all, Talia's "anti-magic amulet" warding off Zatanna is PIS. And Zatanna doesn't need to prove it, she's more trustworthy than Talia at any rate.

Take it up with the writer, I didn't write it. But, without actual proof, you can't say Talia is lying. I can show you a number of scans that show Talia's immense loyalty/dedication to the protection of Bruce and especially Damian.
    Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Saren

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

Take it up with the writer, I didn't write it. But, without actual proof, you can't say Talia is lying. I can show you a number of scans that show Talia's immense loyalty/dedication to the protection of Bruce and especially Damian.

Same thing for Selina.

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By RainEffect
    @CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

Same thing for Selina.

You know what we should do? Totally make a Team Selina vs Team Talia debate thread. I'd be willing to go the whole flipping distance. 
    On a side note, when has Selina EVER cared about Damian? He's the lovechild of Talia and Bruce, not Selina and Bruce!
    Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Saren

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

Same thing for Selina.

You know what we should do? Totally make a Team Selina vs Team Talia debate thread. I'd be willing to go the whole flipping distance.
    On a side note, when has Selina EVER cared about Damian? He's the lovechild of Talia and Bruce, not Selina and Bruce!

She doesn't care about Damien, why would she? The only people who do are Bruce, Alfred, Talia and maybe Dick. Everyone else wants to throw him off a building.

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By RainEffect
    @CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

Same thing for Selina.

She doesn't care about Damien, why would she? The only people who do are Bruce, Alfred, Talia and maybe Dick. Everyone else wants to throw him off a building.

No, no - you said 'Same Thing for Selina' which I assumed you meant that Selina cares about protecting Damian and Bruce in the same way Talia does. This led me to ask when the heck has she ever cared about him? While I completely, utterly agree that he's a twat who should be kicked off a building (which Tim Drake so happily did in Red Robin #14), he's still the flesh and blood of Bruce. That's why he has to be protected, because he is Bruce's son. That is what Talia is doing, protecting not only the man she once loved, but her only child. I don't see Selina carrying that same level of consideration.
    Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Saren

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

Same thing for Selina.

No, no - you said 'Same Thing for Selina' which I assumed you meant that Selina cares about protecting Damian and Bruce in the same way Talia does. This led me to ask when the heck has she ever cared about him? While I completely, utterly agree that he's a twat who should be kicked off a building (which Tim Drake so happily did in Red Robin #14), he's still the flesh and blood of Bruce. That's why he has to be protected, because he is Bruce's son. That is what Talia is doing, protecting not only the man she once loved, but her only child. I don't see Selina carrying that same level of consideration.

There was this great arc in the third volume of Catwoman, her One Year Later story where she was caring for her daughter Helena. She had child priorities of her own.

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By RainEffect
    @CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

Same thing for Selina.

There was this great arc in the third volume of Catwoman, her One Year Later story where she was caring for her daughter Helena. She had child priorities of her own.

Wasn't Helena the daughter of Bruce and Selina in another universe? The one that became Huntress? 

And you didn't really respond to my point. Talia said she was doing it to protect Bruce and Damian, whereas I don't see Selina doing anything to protect Bruce's identity; she's too busy being 'independent'. The only thing she did was have Zatanna create a 'firewall' to stop people from accessing it. Talia's entire objective was to prove how easy it is to capture Selina and that their (Bruce and Damian's) identities weren't safe. Zatanna only theorised that Talia was jealous. In my view, why would she be jealous of Selina? She's already had a child with the guy, Talia's two-steps ahead.
    Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Saren

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

Same thing for Selina.

Wasn't Helena the daughter of Bruce and Selina in another universe? The one that became Huntress?

And you didn't really respond to my point. Talia said she was doing it to protect Bruce and Damian, whereas I don't see Selina doing anything to protect Bruce's identity; she's too busy being 'independent'. The only thing she did was have Zatanna create a 'firewall' to stop people from accessing it. Talia's entire objective was to prove how easy it is to capture Selina and that their (Bruce and Damian's) identities weren't safe. Zatanna only theorised that Talia was jealous. In my view, why would she be jealous of Selina? She's already had a child with the guy, Talia's two-steps ahead.

That was Earth-2. In this universe, Selina had a daughter named Helena. She quit being Catwoman and handed the title to Holly Robinson, and settled down under a fake identity to take care of her kid. She was forced to give her daughter up for adoption when a pair of villains discovered her true name and identity and attacked her and her daughter at their home. Bruce helped her find a safe home for her daughter.

Selina helped Bruce infiltrate the Bana in Amazons Attack, she helped him infiltrate the Secret Society, she was one of his Outsiders, and she helped him with his Japan quest in Batman Inc.

Talia on the other hand mostly mopes about her beloved all day, and has even told Damien to his face that she has disowned him and he is now an enemy of the House of al Ghul. Plus Batman has told her he's not interested in her anymore at point blank range.

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By RainEffect
    @CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

Same thing for Selina.

That was Earth-2. In this universe, Selina had a daughter named Helena. She quit being Catwoman and handed the title to Holly Robinson, and settled down under a fake identity to take care of her kid. She was forced to give her daughter up for adoption when a pair of villains discovered her true name and identity and attacked her and her daughter at their home. Bruce helped her find a safe home for her daughter.

Selina helped Bruce infiltrate the Bana in Amazons Attack, she helped him infiltrate the Secret Society, she was one of his Outsiders, and she helped him with his Japan quest in Batman Inc.

Talia on the other hand mostly mopes about her beloved all day, and has even told Damien to his face that she has disowned him and he is now an enemy of the House of al Ghul. Plus Batman has told her he's not interested in her anymore at point blank range.

When did that happen?! I wasn't aware of that. If I remember correctly, she placed him in Bruce's care because she believed it was much safer than putting him in Ra's' reach after he tried to take his body. 

Anyways, dude, I'm really enjoying this debate but I should have gone to bed an hour ago. I've got a bloody early lecture tomorrow. In all seriousness, I'd love to continue this. We always joke about it, but this is the first time we've actually gone serious.
    Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Saren

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

Same thing for Selina.

When did that happen?! I wasn't aware of that. If I remember correctly, she placed him in Bruce's care because she believed it was much safer than putting him in Ra's' reach after he tried to take his body. Anyways, dude, I'm really enjoying this debate but I should have gone to bed an hour ago. I've got a bloody early lecture tomorrow. In all seriousness, I'd love to continue this. We always joke about it, but this is the first time we've actually gone serious.

It was in Batman and Robin #12. In the issue just before that, she sent Deathstroke to take control of her son and use him to kill Dick. In the next issue she disowned him and began cloning a new Damien from his DNA. Hardly great mothering.

Later, then.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#26  Edited By entropy_aegis

Bane and Osito? BWHAHAHAHA.I hope you were joking with this,but it would be even more amusing if they end up winning.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By entropy_aegis

@CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

Same thing for Selina.

When did that happen?! I wasn't aware of that. If I remember correctly, she placed him in Bruce's care because she believed it was much safer than putting him in Ra's' reach after he tried to take his body. Anyways, dude, I'm really enjoying this debate but I should have gone to bed an hour ago. I've got a bloody early lecture tomorrow. In all seriousness, I'd love to continue this. We always joke about it, but this is the first time we've actually gone serious.

It was in Batman and Robin #12. In the issue just before that, she sent Deathstroke to take control of her son and use him to kill Dick. In the next issue she disowned him and began cloning a new Damien from his DNA. Hardly great mothering.

Later, then.

I liked it though,the way Deathstroke was referring to Talia as "my lady" was pure boss.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Saren

LOL @Bane and Osito.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#29  Edited By Billy Batson

Nightwing and Batgirl (Barbara Gordon) - 10 (-2)

Red Robin and Lynx - 14 (+2)

Mr. Freeze and Nora - 10

Huntress and Catman - 8

Bane and his Teddy Bear - 14 (+2)

Batman and Catwoman - 12

BB

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Saren

Red Robin and Lynx - 14

Mr. Freeze and Nora - 10

Huntress and Catman - 6 (-2)

Bane and his Teddy Bear - 16 (+2) This team will win. I swear it.

Batman and Catwoman - 12

Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#31  Edited By Kairan1979

Red Robin and Lynx - 14

Mr. Freeze and Nora - 10

Huntress and Catman - 6 (-2)

Bane and his Teddy Bear - 14 (-2)

Batman and Catwoman - 14 (+2)

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By entropy_aegis

Batman and Talia al Ghul 8

Nightwing and Batgirl (Barbara) 10

Joker and Harley Quinn 8(-2)

Red Robin and Lynx 14

Mr Freeze and Nora 10

Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn 10

Huntress and Catman 6

Robin( Damian) and Stephanie Brown (Batgirl) 10

Penguin and Duela Dent 6

Bane and Osito 16(+2)

Nightwing and Huntress 10

Bane and Catwoman 14

Vote for Bane and Osito folks.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#33  Edited By ReVamp

Nightwing and Batgirl (Barbara) 12 (+2)

Joker and Harley Quinn 8

Red Robin and Lynx 14

Mr Freeze and Nora 10

Huntress and Catman 6

Penguin and Duela Dent 4 (-2)

Bane and Osito 16

Batman and Catwoman 14

Backflip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Backflip

Nightwing and Batgirl (Barbara) 14 (+2) MUST WIN <3

Joker and Harley Quinn 8

Red Robin and Lynx 14

Mr Freeze and Nora 10

Huntress and Catman 6

Penguin and Duela Dent 2 (-2)

Bane and Osito 16

Bane and Catwoman 14

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Saren

@ReVamp: Bane and Catwoman?

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By ReVamp
    @CitizenBane said:

What?
    Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Saren

@ReVamp said:

@CitizenBane said:

What?

Your tally says Bane and Catwoman instead of Batman and Catwoman.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ReVamp
    @CitizenBane: I copied it from above, it seems to have been changed there. I'll edit.
    ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By ReVamp
    @Backflip: If you could do the same please. :P
    Renee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#40  Edited By Renee

Nightwing and Batgirl (Barbara) 12 (-2)

Joker and Harley Quinn 8

Red Robin and Lynx 14

Mr Freeze and Nora 10

Huntress and Catman 6

Penguin and Duela Dent 2

Bane and Osito 16

Batman and Catwoman 16 (+2)

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By the_tree

Nightwing and Batgirl (Barbara) 12

Joker and Harley Quinn 6 (-2)

Red Robin and Lynx 16 (+2)

Mr Freeze and Nora 10

Huntress and Catman 6

Penguin and Duela Dent 2

Bane and Osito 16

Batman and Catwoman 16

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#42  Edited By super_psycho

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect said:

I'll take them off, if need be. The list is a bit long.

Spiteful?! Clingy?!

No Caption Provided

Oh poor Selina... One moment you're all "Look at me, I'm independent! Why are you rescuing me Bruce!?"

Now you're all like "OMG Bruce why won't you love me?" Compared to ...

I love that scan... harley kicked catwoman's ass

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By super_psycho

Batman and Talia al Ghul - 12

Nightwing and Batgirl (Barbara Gordon) - 12

Joker and Harley Quinn - 12

Red Robin and Lynx - 12

Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn - 12

Huntress and Catman - 8

Penguin and Duela Dent - 8

Bane and Ossito - 8

Nightwing and Huntress - 12

Batman and Catwoman - 8 !!I never liked this.. Too cheesy ..

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By RainEffect
    @entropy_aegis said:

@CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

Same thing for Selina.

Later, then.

I liked it though,the way Deathstroke was referring to Talia as "my lady" was pure boss.

I NEED to read this! I'm guessing it's the re-make of Batman and Robin with Dick and Damian? Stupid question, I know, but I'm making sure.
    RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By RainEffect

Batman and Talia al Ghul 10 (+2)

Joker and Harley Quinn 6

Red Robin and Lynx 16

Huntress and Catman 6

Penguin and Duela Dent 2

Bane and Osito 16

Batman and Catwoman 12 (-2)

fury714

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By fury714

Batman and Talia al Ghul 12

Joker and Harley Quinn 6

Red Robin and Lynx 16

Huntress and Catman 6

Penguin and Duela Dent 2 (-2)

Bane and Osito 16

Nightwing and Huntress 10 (+2)

Batman and Catwoman 10

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By BatteredArmor

Batman and Talia al Ghul 12

Nightwing and Batgirl (Barbara) 12 (-2)

Joker and Harley Quinn 6

Red Robin and Lynx 16

Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn 10 (+2)

Huntress and Catman 6

Penguin and Duela Dent 2

Bane and Osito 16

Batman and Catwoman 10

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Saren

Batman and Talia al Ghul 10 (-2) Jeez, Talia. Move on already.

Joker and Harley Quinn 6

Red Robin and Lynx 16

Huntress and Catman 6

Penguin and Duela Dent 2

Bane and Osito 16

Batman and Catwoman 14 (+2) fury714 got the tally wrong.

Vote for Bane and Osito! They're the best couple here.

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By the_tree

Batman and Talia al Ghul 10

Nightwing and Batgirl (Barbara) 14 (+2)

Joker and Harley Quinn 4 (-2)

Red Robin and Lynx 16

Huntress and Catman 6

Penguin and Duela Dent 2

Bane and Osito 16

Batman and Catwoman 14

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By RainEffect

Batman and Talia al Ghul 12 (+2)

Nightwing and Batgirl (Barbara) 14

Joker and Harley Quinn 4

Red Robin and Lynx 16

Huntress and Catman 6

Penguin and Duela Dent 2

Bane and Osito 16

Batman and Catwoman 12 (-2)

@CitizenBane
    Were we still going to continue our debate? I'm totally up for making a separate thread and opening it to the rest of the forum.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.