Follow

Gotham City

Location » Gotham City appears in 10033 issues.

Gotham City is under the protection of Batman and his proteges from the criminally insane supervillains, gangs, and mobs that litter its streets.

Non-Bat family member taking on Gotham

agent9149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By agent9149

Will we ever see, for example, a new character, not one from the bat-family, or connected to the bat-family, in gotham trying to do some good: taking on bad guys, and kicking ass?

Or is Gotham the bat-family territory only.

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By the_tree

Simon Dark wasn't a member of the Bat-family and he was a hero of Gotham. There's probably more, I just can't think of any at the moment.

agent9149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By agent9149

@The_Tree said:

Simon Dark wasn't a member of the Bat-family and he was a hero of Gotham. There's probably more, I just can't think of any at the moment.

Ill read me some of him then. Thanks.

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#4  Edited By the_tree

@Agent9149 said:

@The_Tree said:

Ill read me some of him then. Thanks.

It's definitely not something to miss. I absolutely loved it.

I also just remembered another non-Bat-family character that operated in Gotham: Hitman.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.