inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

Edited By inferiorego  Staff
    No Caption Provided
    Poison Ivy seems to be influenced by an outside source. Can Harley quinn and Catwoman come together to stop this?

The Good

I didn't hate this book, but there was nothing really drawing me to it either. There were some pretty cool concepts within the book, like a man who wasn't a man at all. He's actually a plant. Other than that, there wasn't too much to like. It was a book I just wanted to finish for the sake of saying it was over with.

The Bad

Maybe it's because I'm not a huge fan of any of these women, but this book is just kind of boring. Sure, on their own, they can be intriguing characters, but they just fall flat as a team. I didn't hate this book, it was just boring. I don't know whether its the characters, the story, the writing, or the art. It's probably a combination of all these things. This is one of those books I won't remember a single thing from in two weeks.

The Verdict 2.5/5

This book needs to be revitalized, stat. It's very bland, and there's very little you can pull out of this book to reflect on. It's not a bad book by any means, but it's not good either. I would not recommend this issue simply because it's not worth your time.
    Avatar image for majinblackheart
    MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

You always know where a review is going when it starts with ' I didn't hate this book.' You have me having doubts before I even read it. The series is 14 issues in and I feel like it's gone nowhere and there has been minimal (at best) character development. It needs more Riddler. Those were the best issues.

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By inferiorego  Staff
    @jloneblackheart said:
    " You always know where a review is going when it starts with ' I didn't hate this book.' You have me having doubts before I even read it. The series is 14 issues in and I feel like it's gone nowhere and there has been minimal (at best) character development. It needs more Riddler. Those were the best issues. "
    Agreed. Riddler made that book interesting.
    longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By longbowhunter

I liked this book okay until Dini and March left.
    No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By No_Name_
    @inferiorego said:
    Agreed. Riddler made that book interesting. "
    johnny_spam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By johnny_spam

Batman villains should not get books.

Sasuke12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Sasuke12

I know why you and I find this boring, its because it has female characters in it thats why.

greenenvy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By greenenvy

How can you say this was boring? I thought the last issue was the one that really sucked and it did so that was the only issue I skipped  but this one was good. Poison ivy's every appearance  is what makes this series  awesome  not the previous ones thou why? No poison ivy. Riddler is great in the series too I can agree to that. 

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By NightFang3

Hopefully the next issue will be better. 

BrklynBeatnik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By BrklynBeatnik

those are high hopes

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.