Is She A Metal Man?

#1 Posted by Squalleon (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you think she will be a Metal Man?

#2 Posted by The_Tree (6406 posts) - - Show Bio

I think she might be a modified version of the "Lady Luck" character that Johns teased last year.

#3 Posted by Squalleon (3001 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by TDK_1997 (13684 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes,I think so.I think that she may be a Metal Man because earlier in the issue Will Magnus was mentioned.

#5 Posted by Squalleon (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

@TDK_1997 said:

Yes,I think so.I think that she may be a Metal Man because earlier in the issue Will Magnus was mentioned.

same here.

#6 Posted by TheMess1428 (2176 posts) - - Show Bio

She looks kinda like a gold version of Bombshell from Pre-52 Teen Titans.

#7 Posted by The_Tree (6406 posts) - - Show Bio

If she does turn out to be a Metal Man, I hope she's like a prototype separate from the real group. I don't really like the idea of Metal Men working individually,

#8 Posted by colonyofcells (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

Putting some metal people in various other teams should be ok. Maybe even just focusing on a main metal person might be a good strategy for a comic book title. Orion comic book also lasted quite a while if you compare it with the various New Gods series.

#9 Edited by AskaniSon295 (422 posts) - - Show Bio

It looks like a Wetworks symbiote maybe her ex-husband is Jackson Dane.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.