This site seems to underestimate the power of DBZ chars

• 180 results
#151 Posted by Kotoro (40 posts) - - Show Bio

Sounds like a question (and not really a point), and for the record, you asking it has brought me back to post. You're actually helping keep the thread alive.
Post Edited:2007-09-22 14:12:25

#152 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

If I were then someone else would have posted by now.

#153 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude take your own advice

Kotoro please refrain from continuing the back and forth ,it isn't contributing anything to the discussion

#154 Posted by Kotoro (40 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree with Dread though it IS kind of dead here, maybe we should ask a mod to lock it or something so we don't have any more flames to new posters.

#155 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Kotoro says:

"I agree with Dread though it IS kind of dead here, maybe we should ask a mod to lock it or something so we don't have any more flames to new posters."

The lock thread thing is bugged. It has yet to be fixed to this day.

#156 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Uh-oh. List, watch out.

#157 Posted by Kal-Kent (45 posts) - - Show Bio

OK ONE DRAGONBALL SHOULDNT EVEN BE ON THIS SITE....ITS FLIPPIN MANGA!!!!!!!!!!

AND MANGA SUCKS MY DRAGON SIZED BALLS AND SHOULDNT EVEN BE ON HERE.....GOKU IS NOTHING BUT A OVERPOWERED FREAK WHO NEVER DIES AND WHEN HE DOES.......10 EPISODES LATER IM BACK TO LIFE GUYS...ITS LIKE COMONE JUST IS H FOR EVERYONE TO IMMORTAL..

#158 Posted by Marshall Madness (248 posts) - - Show Bio

This site does underestimate DBZ characters. However, the Z fighters exists in a completely different arena than Marvel, DC, etc. DBZ characters are so powerful they have to be careful their battles don't destroy the planet they are on. Superman, the Hulk, etc. aren't quite in that league, but DBZ was a limited issue manga that had a definitive end. They had to keep upping the ante on the godlike characters to a ridiculous level of nigh-indestructable villians. DC, Marvel and other comics are ongoing and can sustain their momentum because their stories are a bit more grounded. Also I know the cartoon was a bit slow and silly sometimes but the manga series it was based upon was very entertaining. And lastly not all DBZ fans are fanatic lunatics. :P

#159 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Marshall Madness says:

"This site does underestimate DBZ characters. However, the Z fighters exists in a completely different arena than Marvel, DC, etc. DBZ characters are so powerful they have to be careful their battles don't destroy the planet they are on. Superman, the Hulk, etc. aren't quite in that league, but DBZ was a limited issue manga that had a definitive end. They had to keep upping the ante on the godlike characters to a ridiculous level of nigh-indestructable villians. DC, Marvel and other comics are ongoing and can sustain their momentum because their stories are a bit more grounded. Also I know the cartoon was a bit slow and silly sometimes but the manga series it was based upon was very entertaining. And lastly not all DBZ fans are fanatic lunatics. :P"

Ahmen to that.

#160 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Marshall Madness says:

"This site does underestimate DBZ characters. However, the Z fighters exists in a completely different arena than Marvel, DC, etc. DBZ characters are so powerful they have to be careful their battles don't destroy the planet they are on. Superman, the Hulk, etc. aren't quite in that league, but DBZ was a limited issue manga that had a definitive end. They had to keep upping the ante on the godlike characters to a ridiculous level of nigh-indestructable villians. DC, Marvel and other comics are ongoing and can sustain their momentum because their stories are a bit more grounded. Also I know the cartoon was a bit slow and silly sometimes but the manga series it was based upon was very entertaining. And lastly not all DBZ fans are fanatic lunatics. :P"

Ahmen to that.

#161 Posted by mantoid (2305 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't like DBZ.

#162 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Kal-Kent says:

"OK ONE DRAGONBALL SHOULDNT EVEN BE ON THIS SITE....ITS FLIPPIN MANGA!!!!!!!!!! AND MANGA SUCKS MY DRAGON SIZED BALLS AND SHOULDNT EVEN BE ON HERE.....GOKU IS NOTHING BUT A OVERPOWERED FREAK WHO NEVER DIES AND WHEN HE DOES.......10 EPISODES LATER IM BACK TO LIFE GUYS...ITS LIKE COMONE JUST IS H FOR EVERYONE TO IMMORTAL.."

this post...reading it just gave me cancer...sorry guys..I might not make it too much longer

#163 Posted by Marshall Madness (248 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't like Northstar.

#164 Posted by Marshall Madness (248 posts) - - Show Bio

Not because he's gay, because he's french canadian. And how exactly does one group claim the entire color spectrum? Pretty greedy gays, pretty greedy. Also I keep getting his sister on that superhero dating quiz and he's a real jerk to me when I come to pick her up. Wait, what were we talking about?

#165 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Kotoro says:

"This site seems to underestimate the power of DBZ chars. Does anyone agree....disagree...feel strongly enough to comment??"

no, it's the fact that we just really don't care...

M

#166 Posted by Kotoro (40 posts) - - Show Bio

shouldn't that fall under the "I don't feel strongly enough to comment" category?

#167 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Kotoro says:
"This site seems to underestimate the power of DBZ chars. Does anyone agree....disagree...feel strongly enough to comment??"
no, it's the fact that we just really don't care... M "

You mena some of u don't care.

#168 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Marshall Madness says:

Sigh. Do I have to make another curbstomp?

#169 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Lantern Prime says:
"DBZ is dominant thats all i have to say."
DBZ is a dying if not dead franchise."

not really. it hasn't made anything in terms movie or cartoons yet for a long time but its no way dying by any means.

#170 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

DBZ is dominant thats all i have to say.

#171 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

DBZ is dominant thats all i have to say.

#172 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Lantern Prime says:

"DBZ is dominant thats all i have to say."

DBZ is a dying if not dead franchise.

#173 Posted by Theracles (1366 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku can beat the Silver Surfer in Super Saiyan 3, I mean come on, hasn't anyone seen how powerful he is in the show, please....in Super Saiyan 3 he could beat Superman as well, Goku is fast, DBZ characters fight fast and I mean really fast! He is also a little stronger than Superman in Super Saiyan 3. Goku has enough power to light up the entire galaxy so I don't it would be a problem for Goku to beat Superman or the Silver Surfer, I mean its GOKU we are talking about. And yes I think the site is underestimating the power of DBZ characters.

#174 Posted by AnimeRocks (261 posts) - - Show Bio

goku kicks butt!
#175 Posted by Agent9149 (2893 posts) - - Show Bio
@AnimeRocks:  okay this thread has been dead for 2 years and a month stop being all jean grey-ish and resurrecting things that should be left dead
#176 Posted by AnimeRocks (261 posts) - - Show Bio
@agent9149:
threads only die when they get locked
#177 Edited by SilverGalford (3260 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku can beat the Silver Surfer in Super Saiyan 3, I mean come on, hasn't anyone seen how powerful he is in the show, please....in Super Saiyan 3 he could beat Superman as well, Goku is fast, DBZ characters fight fast and I mean really fast! He is also a little stronger than Superman in Super Saiyan 3. Goku has enough power to light up the entire galaxy so I don't it would be a problem for Goku to beat Superman or the Silver Surfer, I mean its GOKU we are talking about. And yes I think the site is underestimating the power of DBZ characters.

i hope you are joking or at least being sarcastic.

this post...reading it just gave me cancer...sorry guys..I might not make it too much longer

LOL you gave me an idea 
#178 Posted by lllkill (7 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku is definitely underestimated.  His chi abilities are at a almost mystic magic level that most super heroes have no resistance to.

#179 Posted by SilverGalford (3260 posts) - - Show Bio

On the contrary , dbz fans seem to underestimate Dc and Marvel character powers.

#180 Edited by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

It not that we hate the character it more that they are annoyed by the fanbrats. Most try to talk reason showing that the character not as powerful as you picture him/her but you know the usual whining and the picture of the character beating the other. It has been established that the character is strong but you want him to be in the top and don’t care for any other as long it your franchise. Do you even bother to reading the opponent he is facing. I like the character but I feel you don’t care for the character at all. Oh wait said you do because you are arguing, no you don’t just want him to win to show that your time was significant for being fan of all mighty powerhouse and you feel everyone else time is wasted. If you choose not to think than why bother should anyone talk to you because you made up one track mind and refuse to see the errors?

There may be a chance that your characters underestimate but after so much whining many choose not to listen anymore. You are not worth listening to. You are not worthy for any respect.

Here is a question to ask will you still like the character if he has power down. If he is not as powerful as before will you still like that adaption?

If you are troll and wanting to do this for the lols congratulations your word now mean far more little importance. here is a meme that should be use. it what moderators think.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.