Follow

Goku

Character » Goku appears in 1424 issues.

The main protagonist and hero of the Dragon Ball manga series and animated television series created by Akira Toriyama. He is one of the survivors of the extinct Saiyan race. Sent as a baby to planet Earth in order to destroy it. When he arrived he was a violent kid, due to his warrior nature. However, he suffered an accident which made him lose his memory. He became a kind and calm kid. Trained, he became a talented martial artist and world's greatest defender.

The Z Fighters against Marvel and DC

This topic is locked from further discussion.

The Toon Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By The Toon Man

Okay, I've been reading a lot of arguements about how some characters in the DC or Marvel comics could easily defeat the Z Fighters from Dragonball Z. Could somebody explain to me how that is possible?

I mean, wouldn't they be evenly matched with the majority of them?

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By kidchipotle

What is with you and comparing Comic book characters to Manga characters? You're going to get flamed and trolled if you keep this up. Comic book readers HATE these comparisons. I mean, I grew up worshipping DBZ and later in life comics, but these are things that should never be compared. Especially DBZ because no matter how strong the opponent is, Goku will ALWAYS be written to be stronger. Advice: Stop comparing these two. Forever.

I'm out.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#3  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

This is against the rules. Mods hear my cry!!!!

The Toon Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The Toon Man

@ArturoCalaKayVee: How was I to know? Nobody tells me anything and I was curious.

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#6  Edited By xerox_kitty

Sorry, but we don't allow anime Vs comics debated on Comic Vine. We reserve those for our sister site; Anime Vice :)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.