The power and strenght of Super Saiyan 3 Goku

#1 Posted by Theracles (1366 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku is strong, fast and powerful enough in his normal form but in Super Saiyan 3....thats too much, in Super Saiyan 3 it gives him so much power that he tires himself out in minutes, so how much power and strenght does Super Saiyan 3 Goku possess?

Super Saiyan 3 Goku!
#2 Posted by batosaims (248 posts) - - Show Bio

What the hell is this crap
ssj3 goku is still a chump
nuff said

#3 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a thread trying to decided this before. A rough estimate(i'm not sure how accurate when you get into the upper levels) he would be about 125,000 tons

#4 Posted by never give up (9497 posts) - - Show Bio

bump.

#5 Posted by Z Fighter (14 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku could easily destroy a few galaxies in Super Saiyan 3 if he wanted too

#6 Posted by SUNMAN (7141 posts) - - Show Bio
Z Fighter said:
"Goku could easily destroy a few galaxies in Super Saiyan 3 if he wanted too"
#7 Posted by Mer-Man (3360 posts) - - Show Bio
Z Fighter said:
hahaha Pix?
#8 Posted by Magicalmoment (1516 posts) - - Show Bio
Z Fighter said:
proof?pictures?
#9 Posted by Steel Crusader (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly supposedly destroy a whole galaxy in few seconds, and he was beaten by (admittedly augmented) SSJ Goku. A normal super saiyan compared to a SSJ3 is supposed to be comparing a bottle rocket to a space shuttle. I suppose he would be able to destroy a galaxy with little to no effort...

#10 Posted by DEGRAAF (7870 posts) - - Show Bio
Steel Crusader said:
Broly supposedly destroy a whole galaxy in few seconds, and he was beaten by (admittedly augmented) SSJ Goku. A normal ... [more]

what do you mean augmented?
#11 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7594 posts) - - Show Bio
@Magicalmoment said:
" Z Fighter said:
proof?pictures? "
@Steel Crusader said:
" Broly supposedly destroy a whole galaxy in few seconds, and he was beaten by (admittedly augmented) SSJ Goku. A normal super saiyan compared to a SSJ3 is supposed to be comparing a bottle rocket to a space shuttle. I suppose he would be able to destroy a galaxy with little to no effort... "
Haha. Got 'em.
#12 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio
@Steel Crusader said:
" Broly supposedly destroy a whole galaxy in few seconds, and he was beaten by (admittedly augmented) SSJ Goku. A normal super saiyan compared to a SSJ3 is supposed to be comparing a bottle rocket to a space shuttle. I suppose he would be able to destroy a galaxy with little to no effort... "
Though admittedly, Broly was not exactly a normal Super Saiyan.
#13 Edited by Mortein (2732 posts) - - Show Bio

"The thing with DBZ is that they were, at the very beginning , able to move faster then sound, blowing up Moons, surviving huge nuclear explosions without a scratch, lifting and tossing giants. And then during the series they got countless power ups, they were constantly becoming much stronger, faster, durable and powerful, until it has became complete mystery how powerful they actually are. So everyone has his own opinion and sticks to it, but no one has enough proof to prove his opinion is correct one."

I believe he should be able to lift billions of tons, fly faster then light and blow up big stars.

#14 Edited by Red_Blade (2441 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mortein said:

"   " I believe he should be able to lift billions of tons, fly faster then light and blow up big stars. "

This is exactly why kids shouldn't drink lead flavored baby formula
#15 Posted by ultimatewarrior123 (1374 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mortein said:
"  "The thing with DBZ is that they were, at the very beginning , able to move faster then sound, blowing up Moons, surviving huge nuclear explosions without a scratch, lifting and tossing giants. And then during the series they got countless power ups, they were constantly becoming much stronger, faster, durable and powerful, until it has became complete mystery how powerful they actually are. So everyone has his own opinion and sticks to it, but no one has enough proof to prove his opinion is correct one." I believe he should be able to lift billions of tons, fly faster then light and blow up big stars. "
Mortein, don't bother with Red_Blade, he/she is just like Johnny Nemesis and others that see themselves as genius, and all who think differently are lead drinking babies. LOL 

@Red_Blade said:
"@Mortein said:

"   " I believe he should be able to lift billions of tons, fly faster then light and blow up big stars. "

This is exactly why kids shouldn't drink lead flavored baby formula "

Hey if it isn't my pal Red_Blade, always trying to make others feel silly, tsk tsk tsk, too bad online psychology does not work. 

#16 Posted by yeah right (73 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody said:
"I have a thread trying to decided this before. A rough estimate(i'm not sure how accurate when you get into the upper levels) he would be about 125,000 tons "

Goku in base without powering up to amp his strength lifted 40 tons 

Super saiyan 1 multiples strength by 50 

Super saiyan 2 is 2 times stronger than super saiyan 1 

Super saiyan 3 is 4 times stronger than super saiyan 2 

so yeah =/
#17 Posted by Insignia (137 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone please tell me how the 'invulnerability' in  DBZ works....Even the lowbies are able to stand up to planet-destroying blasts...It makes it difficult to truly guage a character against another.

#18 Posted by yeah right (73 posts) - - Show Bio
@Insignia said:
"Someone please tell me how the 'invulnerability' in  DBZ works....Even the lowbies are able to stand up to planet-destroying blasts...It makes it difficult to truly guage a character against another. "

They use their ki to make their bodies more durable. They can do the same for strength 

Here

here 

#19 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio

Strength and Power are equal to Superman's levels.
but his durability is much lower.

#20 Posted by yeah right (73 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula: 

i just posted a scan of him 10 minutes ago blocking the strikes of trunks...whom cut frieza into dust...when frieza himself survived a planet exploding =/
#21 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio
@yeah right said:
" @Caligula:  i just posted a scan of him 10 minutes ago blocking the strikes of trunks...whom cut frieza into dust...when frieza himself survived a planet exploding =/ "
yeah Supes could too what's your point?
never said goku had crap durability, he has great durability, but it is majorly trumped by Superman's
#22 Posted by yeah right (73 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula said:
" @yeah right said:
" @Caligula:  i just posted a scan of him 10 minutes ago blocking the strikes of trunks...whom cut frieza into dust...when frieza himself survived a planet exploding =/ "
yeah Supes could too what's your point? never said goku had crap durability, he has great durability, but it is majorly trumped by Superman's "

and you're the second person to compare goku/mention superman in a thread that has nothing to do with superman =/ 

like i said in another thread

if you say so....

Power level 139

almost ten times the power to destroy the moon..when goku was at his weakest ass an adult...and raditz the weakest saiayn in the series surviving it...and not getting koed =/

#23 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio
@yeah right: i was gauging his Strength level to Superman. didn't compare him to you did.
#24 Posted by higher_evolutionary (2015 posts) - - Show Bio

multiple solar system buster i assume

#25 Edited by ak47 (13 posts) - - Show Bio

so you guy know goku only use 55% of his power so that he won't destory the planet in his base form this is goku true power

Strength: speed: durability:

base: >1.65 tredecillion megatons base: >4.06 octillion Mps base:1.65 tredecillion Mt

ssj1: >82.5 tredecillion megatons ssj: > 203 octillion Mps ssj:82.5 tredecillion Mt

ssj2: >165 tredecillion megatons ssj2: > 406 octillion Mps ssj2: 165 tredecillion Mt

ssj3: >660 tredecillion megatons ssj3: > 1.62 Nonillion Mps ssj3: 660 tredecillion Mt

ssj4: >6.6 quttuordecillion megatons ssj4: > 16.2 Nonillion Mps ssj4: 6.6 quttuordecillion Mt

in super saiyan 4 he can destroy 100,000 thousand galaxy if you guy say goku ssj4 is not canon than goku ssj3 can destroy 400 galaxy!speed- 64 sexitillion time the speed of light there you have it!

if you want proof ask google "goku's true power" or just click here "Gokus true power | ScrewAttack.com"

#26 Edited by Vegetto1990 (98 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku's max destructive capacity at SSJ3 is Multi - Solar system level +. The kili measurments proves this. Diazenshuu 7 mentions that between 200 and 300 Kili one can destroy 1 or 2 planets, now this is because planets vary in sizes. Anyone with kili like this can destroy a couple small planets like earth or just 1 big planet. Frieza destroyed planet vegeta in his base form ( a planet that was locked on to 2 suns with 10x earths gravity) this is a planet way harder to destroy then earth: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcGtUEHzk9s The manga proves he was in his base form: http://media.animevice.com/uploads/3/37703/675549-bardock_manga_2.jpg

Scientifically it takes 2.7 yottatons of energy to destroy the least massive giant Uranus. Planet Namek is calculated to be at 30 Yottatons of energy, making it more harder to destroy then Uranus. These scan proves how massively large namek is remember its locked on to 3 suns: http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=16051. But getting back to the kili measurments, goku was at 3,000 as a MSSJ, with this power we talking tenatons of energy + (small red dwarf stars). FPSSJ goku is far stronger than 50% final form freiza who can exert yottatons of energy force. Its logical that goku is a couple steps ahead in destructive capacity from Yottatons (frieza's power) to Mid level tenatons. Here's your proof: Super Namek Piccolo, Ascended SSJ and Ultra SSJ >>>> 50% frieza. All 3 of them have far more stronger than frieza, they are around low level tenatons of energy. http://i816.photobucket.com/albums/zz84/OctagonDio/159.jpg Note: Frieza had no ki left and was about to die and couldn't even move, the bit of ki goku gave frieza was enough for him to survive goku's Kamehameha blast and the planet namek explosion. http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_medium/14/149746/3274947-3256969-goku%2Bgives%2Bfrieza%2Benergy.jpg

SSJ2 is 2x MSSJ and SSJ3 is 4x SSJ2. This is also confirmed in the Diazenshuu 7.FPSSJ = 3,000 kili, SSJ2 = 6,000 kili and SSJ3 would be 24,000 kili. Fuck powerscaling since people don't fucks with it, so we will logically go by effectiveness and goku is at least 8x more effective in destructive capacity as a SSJ3 from MSSJ. This proves that the best calculation for goku (Not including God form) is Multi - Solar system level +.

#27 Edited by alcoholbob (1191 posts) - - Show Bio

#28 Posted by SuperZombieGodKaiser (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku's max destructive capacity at SSJ3 is Multi - Solar system level +. The kili measurments proves this. Diazenshuu 7 mentions that between 200 and 300 Kili one can destroy 1 or 2 planets, now this is because planets vary in sizes. Anyone with kili like this can destroy a couple small planets like earth or just 1 big planet. Frieza destroyed planet vegeta in his base form ( a planet that was locked on to 2 suns with 10x earths gravity) this is a planet way harder to destroy then earth: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcGtUEHzk9s The manga proves he was in his base form: http://media.animevice.com/uploads/3/37703/675549-bardock_manga_2.jpg

Scientifically it takes 2.7 yottatons of energy to destroy the least massive giant Uranus. Planet Namek is calculated to be at 30 Yottatons of energy, making it more harder to destroy then Uranus. These scan proves how massively large namek is remember its locked on to 3 suns: http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=16051. But getting back to the kili measurments, goku was at 3,000 as a MSSJ, with this power we talking tenatons of energy + (small red dwarf stars). FPSSJ goku is far stronger than 50% final form freiza who can exert yottatons of energy force. Its logical that goku is a couple steps ahead in destructive capacity from Yottatons (frieza's power) to Mid level tenatons. Here's your proof: Super Namek Piccolo, Ascended SSJ and Ultra SSJ >>>> 50% frieza. All 3 of them have far more stronger than frieza, they are around low level tenatons of energy. http://i816.photobucket.com/albums/zz84/OctagonDio/159.jpg Note: Frieza had no ki left and was about to die and couldn't even move, the bit of ki goku gave frieza was enough for him to survive goku's Kamehameha blast and the planet namek explosion. http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_medium/14/149746/3274947-3256969-goku%2Bgives%2Bfrieza%2Benergy.jpg

SSJ2 is 2x MSSJ and SSJ3 is 4x SSJ2. This is also confirmed in the Diazenshuu 7.FPSSJ = 3,000 kili, SSJ2 = 6,000 kili and SSJ3 would be 24,000 kili. Fuck powerscaling since people don't fucks with it, so we will logically go by effectiveness and goku is at least 8x more effective in destructive capacity as a SSJ3 from MSSJ. This proves that the best calculation for goku (Not including God form) is Multi - Solar system level +.

First off, Dabura in Dragon Ball Z only said that 300 Kili is enough to destroy a planet. But he never stated whether it was the minimum or maximum. So when Goku was in his Super Saiyan form at the time, with 3,000 kili's, then you can assume that he is able to destroy a very unspecified larger amount of planets than 300. Vegeta when he first fought Goku, had his pride hurt so much, that when he threatened to destroy Earth with his Galick Gun, that he wouldn't bluff that time.

Second of all, there is no confirmation in that video that Planet Vegeta is harder to destroy or not. It's safest to assume that if they can destroy one planet, then they can destroy any planet unless it is so large that it is essentially a solar system sized planet.

Third, Kid Buu has been calculated to be able to produce 800,000 yottatons of energy. So he essentially, based on how many yottatons it takes to blow up a planet like Uranus, he can destroy 296296.2962962963 times that of Uranus with his vanish ball attack.

So you might want to add in those things into your calculations. Also assuming that SS3 Goku is Kid Buu level due to how he fared in his fight with him.

#29 Posted by Vegetto1990 (98 posts) - - Show Bio

@superzombiegodkaiser: The fact that Planet vegeta is 10x earth's gravity already proves its much harder to destroy than earth. Im not even counting the fact that its locked to 2 stars which means it is also a very large planet but it could just mean planet vegeta has a much bigger solar system than ours. But back to the 10x earths gravity, planet vegeta's density is 5.52 g/cm x 10. More ki energy or force would be required obviously, to destroy a much more stronger planet. Goku and Vegeta during their fight in the saiyan saga were small planet busters at max nothing more. Vegeta had to power up close to his max to try and destroy earth which is a small planet. The ki potential destructive force follows a pattern as the saga's go by.

1) Master roshi (at full power), Piccolo - Destroyed our moon. It takes 30 trillion megatons to destroy our moon. This doesn't mean someone 2 or 3x as strong as piccolo and roshi can destroy exactly 2 or 3 moons, Ki power doesn't go by that linear scale. lol

2) Goku and Vegeta at max (saiyan saga) is at small planet level +. Like i said vegeta had to gather close to his full power to try and destroy earth. this proves that from 500-700's where it takes to moon bust, its still far from small planet busting which takes 53-54 quadrillion megatons of energy force. PL's for that is between 18,000-24,000.

3) Frieza in base form like i said destroyed planet vegeta which is more harder to destroy than earth. And frieza can one shot large planets like namek which is calc at 30 yottatons of energy force. It appears frieza held back too much power like he mentioned when he did try to one shot it. He was at 50% power, meaning he can Multi large planet bust at half his full power. At full power he would be at Multi large planet level - small star level.

4) Super perfect cell is at Solar system level +. He gathered enough ki equivalent to destroying the solar system. This would be in the upper level tenatons of energy force.

5) Kid buu is around SSJ3 goku's level. SSJ2 is 4x SSJ3. That would mean based off the power of SSJ2 teen gohan and SPC's ki energy, that kid buu and SSJ3 goku are Multi solar system level. See what i mean, ki potential doesn't go by a linear scale you tink it to be, based on facts and feats that we gradually see, toriyama leveled up the characters slowly.

#30 Posted by MeleeGod (72 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku can beat superman Proof

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.