The Most epic quotes in DBZ

#1 Posted by marvelunivers_deleteme (315 posts) - - Show Bio

OVER 9000!!!! 

can you give some

#2 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio

World Tournament Saga (DBZ) (after the free buffet)

Goku - "Oh man i'm stuffed, I sure hope nobody hits me in the stomach if i fight them first"

Vegeta - "Kakarot... if i fight you first, the first thing I'm going to do is punch you in the gut"

Goku - "Oh Man, No Mercy Vegeta!"

#3 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

"Do you like eggs?"

#4 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123: lol
#5 Posted by goosehorn (784 posts) - - Show Bio

"ally to good,nightmare to you"

#6 Edited by Theodore (3445 posts) - - Show Bio

DO YOU UNDERSTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND?!

#7 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@goosehorn said:
" "ally to good,nightmare to you" "
XD :)
#8 Posted by Theodore (3445 posts) - - Show Bio

"Excuse me! Big truck? Paper clips? Come on!"

#9 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@Theodore: Vegeta right?
#10 Posted by Theodore (3445 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64: yeah you understaaaaaaand? was in season 1 he's talking to gohan.
#11 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@Theodore: Vegeta has the most epic quotes in the series.
#12 Posted by Sexy Merc (42076 posts) - - Show Bio

#13 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Vegeta: ''They're PINK!!!''

#14 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

#15 Posted by Sexy Merc (42076 posts) - - Show Bio

Best transformation ever (excluding Goku at SSJ1..and even then)?

WAY better than the English version for this scene.
#16 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't stand the Jap dbz dub man. I know its the original, but still

#17 Posted by ComicMan24 (147115 posts) - - Show Bio

I remember that one.

#18 Posted by DrTyrannical (1303 posts) - - Show Bio

"Kamehameha!"

#19 Posted by Sexy Merc (42076 posts) - - Show Bio

I prefer the Japanese cast more but I love both versions. One is more faithful to the manga and definitely feels like a unique/different anime compared to the superhero version one (which is still great IMO).

#20 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc: LOL! There's 2 zDBZ versions huh?
#21 Posted by Sexy Merc (42076 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly, if you see both versions, you can see the clear differences. It isn't the same anime.

#22 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

I understand...I guess. The english dub does sound like a Superhero tv show.

#23 Posted by Sexy Merc (42076 posts) - - Show Bio

Which is why it's really popular in North America..and why people make the Goku/Superman comparison and battles, when they're completely different characters (not talking about the English dub).

#24 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

ok

#25 Posted by Telcalipoca (965 posts) - - Show Bio

Frieza to krillin: whats wrong with you dont move. cant you see im going to kill you 

i loved the latino dubbed
#26 Posted by Theodore (3445 posts) - - Show Bio

#27 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

"Servant woman, bring me a dying cloth!"

Brilliant.

#28 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:

" Best transformation ever (excluding Goku at SSJ1..and even then)?

WAY better than the English version for this scene. "
That was epic. I love the music they used. That's Kai, yeh? Looked awesome. 

I still think Goku's SSJ transformation was better though, purely because we'd never seen anything like it before in the anime/manga.
#29 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio
@Theodore said:

"   

"
Epic. Win. xD
#30 Posted by Sexy Merc (42076 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt: It's actually the original version, not Kai. Kai isn't that far into it. Goku's still training Gohan Cell, quite recently absorbed 18.
#31 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc: Wow? Really? The animation looked surprisingly good. Oh well, guess that means Kai will be that much better :P
#32 Edited by Sexy Merc (42076 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt:  Yup, if you click the video, it's actually dated back to '06. Yeah, I have my doubts on Kai pulling this off though. Truly amazing scene and the scream will be tough to pull. Overall though, I'm still collecting the uncut Kai DVDs, and The Dragon Boxes.
#33 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc: I don't have the cash to get all of the original series, so I'll just be picking up Kai and (and the rest of) GT =]
#34 Posted by Sexy Merc (42076 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt: Nice, the Dragon Boxes are fantastic though. Way better than those Orange Boxes. I'm just hoping they'll do Dragon Boxes for GT and the original Dragonball.
#35 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc: What's the difference between the two?
#36 Posted by Sexy Merc (42076 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt: The remastered sets were altered in colors, detail, animation etc. I personally didn't want to get it after seeing the animation because they just didn't need to go through the digital noise processes. They just made it seem like they made the overall quality better and there were a lot of problems/complaints about it. Some stuff wasn't even remastered. As for the Dragon Boxes, they removed a lot of film damage (which the remastered sets didn't do), the colors remained unaltered (which is so much better, personally. Especially if you compare the same scenes with the 2), the original aspect ratio was the same (for the remastered, the pictures were cropped to wide screen, and I believe 20% of the footage was lost because of it). So the remastering they claimed they would do for the footage never received proper restoration. The FUNimation Dragon Boxes were also reliant on the Japanese versions which is a big plus considering the quality of it, so it wasn't their own lazy remastered sets to make some quick money. Basically, the Dragon Boxes are a solution to a past mistake. It's better than the remastered sets in every way. I never bought them but if you do plan on getting one of the 2, definitely get the Dragon Boxes.
#37 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc: Ahk, cool, thank you :)

Ironically enough, the Dragon Boxes are not available in Aus. I love this country :|
#38 Posted by Sexy Merc (42076 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt: Amazon for Christmas! Lol, damn..
#39 Posted by GTG12 (1575 posts) - - Show Bio

its over 9000 i guess or when goku goes super sayain but its so wierd though that one of the best comments was sad by nappa a weak person in todays standards but strong back then.
#40 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (8048 posts) - - Show Bio

Most Epic Dragonball quote ever:
"NO BALLS! NO BALLS!"

#41 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@BiteMe-Fanboy: lol
#42 Posted by theamazingbatman (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

It's ironic, isn't it? After all my years of training to defeat your father, I go out like this, trying to save you; his son. ~ Piccolo

#43 Edited by theamazingbatman (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

I won't train anyone without a sense of humor. ~ King Kai

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.