Superman vs. Goku

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by The Last Son Of Krypton (791 posts) - - Show Bio

I did not draw nor color this. Pencils were done by Deviant Art user mistermoster and colors were done by user Ratatman. I really liked the pencils and the colors. I liked the unique style of the pencils, and the colors complement the pencils very nicely, and I wanted to show this to you all. This has to be one of my Top 10 favorite crossover fan art creations I have ever seen.

Superman vs. Goku

#2 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

That's some pretty epic stuff right there.

#3 Posted by LT1085 (3658 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Last Son Of Krypton:

IF YOU DIDN'T DO IT YOURSELF DON'T POST IT IN THE ARTIST SHOW-OFF.

#4 Posted by The Last Son Of Krypton (791 posts) - - Show Bio
@LT1085 said:

" @The Last Son Of Krypton:

"
 Um... it's called "Artist Show-Off". I am showing off work that an artist did.
#5 Posted by LT1085 (3658 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Last Son Of Krypton said:
" @LT1085 said:

" @The Last Son Of Krypton:

"
 Um... it's called "Artist Show-Off". I am showing off work that an artist did. "
This section is for ARTISTS to post THEIR art. You might want to try the off-topic, Superman or Goku forums.
#6 Edited by Dark Cloud™ (2174 posts) - - Show Bio

Calm down, LT1085. There was no harm done.

The art is very well done.

However, I don't like the start and outcome of it. Goku would have never struck Superman because he was too strong, nor would Goku become unconscious or freeze in the atmosphere.

#7 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread was moved over an hour and a half ago, lets keep it on topic.

#8 Posted by Lvenger (17855 posts) - - Show Bio

I remember this. There's a video on Youtube that shows slides of this although they don't have colour and they were in a different language. This is for me how a Superman Goku fight would go. Thanks for finding these scans!

#9 Posted by Kinasin (1083 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dark Cloud™ said:
" Calm down, LT1085. There was no harm done.  The art is very well done.  However, I don't like the start and outcome of it. Goku would have never struck Superman because he was too strong, nor would Goku become unconscious or freeze in the atmosphere. "
#10 Posted by mavfan626 (4118 posts) - - Show Bio

Epic!
#11 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dark Cloud™ said:
" Calm down, LT1085. There was no harm done.  The art is very well done.  However, I don't like the start and outcome of it. Goku would have never struck Superman because he was too strong, nor would Goku become unconscious or freeze in the atmosphere. "

#12 Posted by Tunji (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay art, but Goku's physique and his Super Saiyan hair are completely wrong. I mean, just look at his face! That does not look like Goku at all! Some random Blondie  could have mugged his outfit from the washing machine for all I know! Also, I completely do not agree with that fight outcome.I'm an artist, so I know this stuff.

#13 Posted by U R Sofa King We Todd Did (1125 posts) - - Show Bio

crazy out of character but good nevertheless 

#14 Posted by ozeol (500 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku can travel across worlds by teleportation. When supes flew him to space he could've juest vanished.

#15 Posted by mark5 (1213 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn this is epic!

#16 Posted by labarith (670 posts) - - Show Bio

Even if this is golden age "I juggle planets" Superman, this is bullshit. 

Goku can blow up planets when he's a young adult; by the time the series is done (which is when we're doing it), he's vastly more powerful.  

So the question is this:  Who has better powers (when they have equivalent powers, they will be left out): 
Superman:  Invulnerable, no need to breathe, freeze breath, heat/x-ray vission.
Goku:  Teleportation, kamehameha, various force blasts, mind reading.  

The fact of the matter is that Goku and Superman were both equally overpowered at some point.  Goku just had better powers, by asquisition. 

Also, Superman's been depowered substantially since his high; while Goku doesn't go back.  I'd argue Dragonball (no Z) Goku could take out Superman (present) if they were fighting.  But I also think he'd stop before killing him and ask for a rematch.  Because Goku's that awesome.  

#17 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know who wins, nor do I care, but you know who loses? Me. Every time I see threads like this a bit of my soul dies.

#18 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

@labarith: Please read the comicvine rules swearing is not allowed.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.