How powerful was goku at 17?

• 51 results
#51 Posted by Nathaniel_Christopher (1638 posts) - - Show Bio

@knivestrillions said:

he was low tier street level all he did at that age was h2h

Low tier street level, yes. We all remember the times that Batman tanked nukes and Captain America blew up the moon.

This had me going lol

Ok so me and a friend got into a discussion about current naruto vs 17 year old goku saying who is more powerful cause naruto is 17 so can anyone help me figure it out I mean 17 year old goku would be less powerful then goku at the beginning of DBZ but a lil more powerful then DB goku so any help?

To answer the OP, even at that age Goku was still more powerful. Naruto's a village/city buster on his best day. Goku was working his way up to planet buster by that point. Naruto probably edges Goku out in speed, but that's pretty much it.

#53 Posted by MatteoPG (1927 posts) - - Show Bio

@knivestrillions: ok, I hope it will be apparent that I tried to be nice. I apologized and specified that I wasn't attacking your opinions. I explained why I was ticked off and asked if you wanted to bring it back to the OP. I even tried to explain why so many people were misunderstanding you. But I can see from how offensive you are that you are not interested in debating anything.

Back to the OP.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.