Goku's Feats

• 74 results
#51 Posted by Marshall Madness (248 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish I had a nickel for every Goku vs Superman one of these I've seen. I'd have a $h!tload of nickels.

#52 Posted by King Boo (453 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"
caption
"
Superman has no dick.
#53 Posted by MrDirector786 (43548 posts) - - Show Bio

#54 Posted by SupermanPR1ME (61 posts) - - Show Bio

#55 Posted by xXSAIYAN92Xx (32 posts) - - Show Bio

superman would get his punk ass beat.Dont get me wrong i like superman,but goku is just better at everything when it comes to fighting.superman dont know how to fight,so if it comes down to a fist fight goku gots it,superman is strong but he is nowhere near goku,supermans fast but he cant be somewhere in an instant.

#56 Posted by ultimatewarrior123 (1374 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku humiliates superman, but not prime, or cosmic armour

#57 Posted by Red_Blade (2441 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Boo said:
" Gambler said:
"
caption
"
Superman has no dick. "
Of course you would notice,
#58 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

There i even the odds

#59 Edited by BiteMe-Fanboy (7820 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, the people at Wizard obviously thinks Goku will win, so i'll side with them.. they are nerds.

even though the article is cheesy. lol.

But isn't this thread about the feats of Goku? Not if he can beat supes or not?

#60 Posted by Spike 335 (396 posts) - - Show Bio

Fools you're bullets can not harm me 

Axe that mess that won't kill goku 

Rockets can not harm the mighty Goku 

Goku can't survive in space? tell him that 

That tickled 

Whats that trunks? You cut through a man who tanked planet busters and survived a planetary explosion s...no prob

you missed me

you cant see me

Strong like bull

#61 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio
@Spike 335: 
And yet everything Superman has done is better.
#62 Posted by yeah right (73 posts) - - Show Bio
@Baldy said:
" @Spike 335:  And yet everything Superman has done is better. "

if you say so =/ 

also this isnt a superman vs goku in feats so uhhh gtfo =/
#63 Posted by AnimeRocks (261 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler:
wow troll why did they make u mod?
#64 Posted by jaywray (631 posts) - - Show Bio

Why argue over Goku vs Superman when for the most part whoever supports goku knows little about Superman and the same can be said for the superman folk...  
Its my OPINION that Goku is far more powerful by the end of dbz than superman, but superman is a deeper character than goku. 
But whatever the first cannot be proven and the 2nd cannot either as its opinion.

#65 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Both Goku and Superman are awesome. You guys should let that whole ''Goku vs Superman'' thing die out. In a way Goku...IS Superman.

Anyway...Didn't Gohan lifted a plane once?

#66 Posted by jaywray (631 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64: I think Gohan did a lot more than lift a plane 
#67 Posted by unopen7639 (151 posts) - - Show Bio

goku has been shown to move faster than light when he battled batta.

#68 Posted by baron2011 (1152 posts) - - Show Bio

@unopen7639 said:

goku has been shown to move faster than light when he battled batta.

when?

#69 Posted by adhd_assassin (524 posts) - - Show Bio

Can i get some high end feats of goku? This thread devolved into a battle thread (oh, and dont let this continue as a battle thread, or it'll be locked)

#70 Posted by juniorA96758 (49 posts) - - Show Bio

The topic is about Goku's feats , I do not understand why someone started talking about Superman. Anyway, Superman pre-crisis can defeat Goku SSJ3 without much trouble and Superman Prime One Million easily destroy all of DBZ and DBGT characters together.

#71 Edited by adhd_assassin (524 posts) - - Show Bio

@juniora96758: you just contradicted yourself, with the superman talk there. not saying i agree or disagree, but dont talk about it period

#72 Edited by Hollow_Point (565 posts) - - Show Bio

didnt ssj3 goku punch a hole through king kais planet while fighting bills in bog?

#73 Edited by Bean_Daddy69 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

@hollow_point: @adhd_assassin:

He did one shot basically 10 Planets in BoG as a SSJ3 and he wasnt even Bloodlust. In fact he was excited. Although he was trying. So now that we know hes confirmed Multi Planet Buster with Punches and at the End of Z his Base Form was able to easily take Uub who was SSJ2 Tier and Bloodlust. (Never insult a boys mother) Give that 10 Planet another 400x Boost. And Boom. No GT. No SSJ4. Pure Canon Goku. A 4000 Planet Buster with a Punch. Gokus True Punching Power. Puts that stupid 40 tons logic to shame. His speed is Way Way Way above FTL. This is how it goes. As a kid he dodged lightning. Im not talking about Flight Speed because in battle, who really cares how fast you can run. So if you give him just 400x thats 200x Light speed, and the 400x from Base = SSJ3 in Z, thats 8000x FTL at least. Goku isnt a push over. That whole Snakeway logic was idiotic. In DB goku and Piccolo were fighting so fast Kami couldnt even see them. He was so fast he dodged lightning. He and Freeza as a SSJ1 not even FP fought all across the Planet even bigger than Earth's in under 5 mins. Yes it was 5 minutes. The anime just stretched it out so much. Krillin and Roshi had a Full fight in 1 second and even talked. And just for the record. Superman doesnt reach high speeds in an instant like Goku. Flight =\= Combat Speed. He just gets faster the more he accelerates E.g. Escaping the Black hole. Goku can easily use the IT in combat. Vs Kid Buu when he launched a Kamehameha at Goku by the time he saw it, it was point blank in his face, it was in the manga Volume 26. I dont have the scan on me. He then used IT and went behind him in time. In Bog when Gokus God Form ran out he kept up with Bills by using the IT in combat. And Bills is way faster than Goku so thats just a reference as to how fast Goku can think and React in battle. Vs Piccolo, Goku dodged a point blank Heat Vision, eye beam type attack and then Back Flip Kicked Piccolo. And if he can be dodging Point blank energy attacks in DB, his speed in Z is well above FTL, as everyone seems to deny. Just because a character doesnt show the feat, doesnt mean they cant do it. Do you really think Whis would lie about Bills being able to one shot a Solar System because he is "upset"? You have to manipulate your Ki in order to "destroy solar systems." Something Gohan was not planning on doing. And for everyone saying "Goku couldnt even survive Cells explosion" well Cells explosion vaporized King Kais Planet AKA 10 Earths. There are many more feats on Goku by power scaling other feats, seriously in DB thats the only way to measure ones potential. E.G. "Dabra and Cell are about the same" - Goku

He just power scaled right there.

#74 Posted by Yukiiiii (7 posts) - - Show Bio

@hollow_point: @adhd_assassin:

He did one shot basically 10 Planets in BoG as a SSJ3 and he wasnt even Bloodlust. In fact he was excited. Although he was trying. So now that we know hes confirmed Multi Planet Buster with Punches and at the End of Z his Base Form was able to easily take Uub who was SSJ2 Tier and Bloodlust. (Never insult a boys mother) Give that 10 Planet another 400x Boost. And Boom. No GT. No SSJ4. Pure Canon Goku. A 4000 Planet Buster with a Punch. Gokus True Punching Power. Puts that stupid 40 tons logic to shame. His speed is Way Way Way above FTL. This is how it goes. As a kid he dodged lightning. Im not talking about Flight Speed because in battle, who really cares how fast you can run. So if you give him just 400x thats 200x Light speed, and the 400x from Base = SSJ3 in Z, thats 8000x FTL at least. Goku isnt a push over. That whole Snakeway logic was idiotic. In DB goku and Piccolo were fighting so fast Kami couldnt even see them. He was so fast he dodged lightning. He and Freeza as a SSJ1 not even FP fought all across the Planet even bigger than Earth's in under 5 mins. Yes it was 5 minutes. The anime just stretched it out so much. Krillin and Roshi had a Full fight in 1 second and even talked. And just for the record. Superman doesnt reach high speeds in an instant like Goku. Flight =\= Combat Speed. He just gets faster the more he accelerates E.g. Escaping the Black hole. Goku can easily use the IT in combat. Vs Kid Buu when he launched a Kamehameha at Goku by the time he saw it, it was point blank in his face, it was in the manga Volume 26. I dont have the scan on me. He then used IT and went behind him in time. In Bog when Gokus God Form ran out he kept up with Bills by using the IT in combat. And Bills is way faster than Goku so thats just a reference as to how fast Goku can think and React in battle. Vs Piccolo, Goku dodged a point blank Heat Vision, eye beam type attack and then Back Flip Kicked Piccolo. And if he can be dodging Point blank energy attacks in DB, his speed in Z is well above FTL, as everyone seems to deny. Just because a character doesnt show the feat, doesnt mean they cant do it. Do you really think Whis would lie about Bills being able to one shot a Solar System because he is "upset"? You have to manipulate your Ki in order to "destroy solar systems." Something Gohan was not planning on doing. And for everyone saying "Goku couldnt even survive Cells explosion" well Cells explosion vaporized King Kais Planet AKA 10 Earths. There are many more feats on Goku by power scaling other feats, seriously in DB thats the only way to measure ones potential. E.G. "Dabra and Cell are about the same" - Goku

He just power scaled right there.

Nice!

LoL to the supesfanboys, This thread is about Goku's feats then someone shows a pict of Supes bullying Goku. (facepalm)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.