Goku VS Mjolnir

#1 Edited by nickzambuto (11426 posts) - - Show Bio

Simple question: Can the Saiyan lift Thor's hammer?

#2 Posted by menaceforever (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends. Is Jeph Loeb writing this.

#3 Posted by Shawnbaby (9316 posts) - - Show Bio

Not a battle, nick.

#4 Posted by BloodsunX (611 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: I believe Goku may be worthy, but in raw strength no.

#5 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby said:

Not a battle, nick.

#6 Posted by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone can.

Damaging it is another issue....

#7 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3514 posts) - - Show Bio

Carlton dance solos everything is this thread, including my post and anything after it. The Carlton Dance alone is worthy to wield Mjolnir.

#8 Posted by nickzambuto (11426 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby said:

Not a battle, nick.

#9 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

Mjolnir would fly into the palm of his hand with all the good he's done

#10 Posted by darktiger (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

@FourthDeity said:

Mjolnir would fly into the palm of his hand with all the good he's done

probably

#11 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3612 posts) - - Show Bio

Idk, while Goku's done good he's done unworthy things as well

#12 Posted by nickzambuto (11426 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

Like what?

#13 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3612 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

Like what?

Leaving the fate of the world up to a child, he's a horrible father, endangering the planet for the sake of a good fight on multiple occasions, letting vegeta go and wanting to give Frieza another chance when they had a high possibility of coming back to destroy the Earth. Need i go on

#14 Posted by nickzambuto (11426 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

Like what?

Leaving the fate of the world up to a child, he's a horrible father, endangering the planet for the sake of a good fight on multiple occasions, letting vegeta go and wanting to give Frieza another chance when they had a high possibility of coming back to destroy the Earth. Need i go on

1) He left the fate of the world up to a child because he knew Gohan was far more powerful than him. Not saying he's a good father, but letting the only guy powerful enough to beat Cell, beat him, is not bad.

2) Just being pure isn't enough to wield the hammer, only true warriors are worthy. Always seeking a fight should actually make him even more worthy than if he just always took the easy way out.

3) What's so wrong about that? Goku always sees the good in people and thinks of death as a last resort. Yamcha, Tien, Chaitzou, Piccolo, Vegeta, and Buu were all evil, but because Goku have them the benefit of the doubt, they turned over a new leaf. Someone who can turn a black heart pure like that has gotta be worthy.

#15 Posted by PurpleCandy (772 posts) - - Show Bio

YEAH AND GOKU WITH MJOLNIR WILL SAIYAN FUCKING BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF FUCKING THOR WITH MJOLNOR!:)))))))

jk I sounded like a 5 year old, but Goku is pure of heart and is a true warrior so he can deffidently lift Mjolnir, but with Goku's pride will he want to? Maybe

#16 Posted by Mercy_ (92083 posts) - - Show Bio

@PurpleCandy: Watch the f-bombs, please.

#17 Posted by PurpleCandy (772 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_:

Yeah I'm sorry and I wasn't being serious I was just mocking how fanboys try to get their points across

#18 Posted by Mercy_ (92083 posts) - - Show Bio

@PurpleCandy: Oh, I completely get that lol. It's just that it's against the site rules ;)

#19 Posted by JonSmith (3797 posts) - - Show Bio

I figure if he can ride the Nimbus at his age, he can wield Mjolnir.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.