Goku's true Power level and planet busting abilities in DBZ

#1 Edited by GoldenOozaru22 (238 posts) - - Show Bio

Dbz

First off, if you are going to be rude and come here just to comment, "oh no, not another dbz thread" or something similar, please be mature and just leave this thread now, Thank you.

Secondly, I'm using cannon and non-cannon(anime). And if you have a problem with that, again , please do not be rude by commenting something immature.

OK now to the main point.

Goku's battle/power/strength levels in the  beginning of buu series:

Ss1: 3,000 kilis

Ss2: 6,000 kilis

Ss3: 24,000 kilis

It was stated that it takes 200-300 kilis to destroy a planet. Since they never specified how large of a planet I'm going to assume (since they were on earth when it was stated) that they meant an average size planet around Earths size.

Goku's Ss1 can destroy: 10-15 planets

Goku's Ss2 can destroy: 20-30 planets

Goku's Ss3 can destroy: 80-120 planets

No one in DBZ can technically be a "solar system" buster. (Unless someone can actually find out how strong Vegito and Buuhan were, which I find impossible).

Our Sun is 333,000 times the mass of earth and 1,000,000 Earths can "fit" inside our sun.

DBZ character can however, destroy most of the planets within a solar system depending on how big they are. Which in a way, is destroying a solar sytem (just leaving the sun). But they would not do this In one big blast. They would have to visit each planet then blast it away....Goku would have enough energy as a Ss3 to visit 80-120 average size planets and destroy them without having to "re-charge".

If you have any input please let me know! And I ask again, please do not be immature fellow viners......

Here are a couple links to back up the earth/sun comparison.

http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/planetary/factsheet/sunfact.html

content://com.sec.android.app.sbrowser/readinglist/0421121535.mhtml

#2 Edited by woundermangirl (322 posts) - - Show Bio

this is wrong

and you user has posted this many times

and on anime vice

who knows where else

#3 Posted by JakeN7 (12442 posts) - - Show Bio

No! Just stop!

#4 Edited by woundermangirl (322 posts) - - Show Bio

#5 Edited by Blade_R (2552 posts) - - Show Bio

Dbz

First off, if you are going to be rude and come here just to comment, "oh no, not another dbz thread" or something similar, please be mature and just leave this thread now, Thank you.

Yeah people like that are annoying, why they click on thread about something they don't even like is beyond me lmao makes no sense.

#6 Edited by GoldenOozaru22 (238 posts) - - Show Bio

@blade_r: @woundermangirl:

Yeah blade, it happens allllll the time on here, so that's why I added it. Lol

And woundermangirl,

Why is it wrong? Elaborate yourself. And why does it matter if I post it else where?

I posted it there to get more input.

And I haven't watched your video clip(due to limited GB usage on phone),

But it looks like it to me that it is broly destroying a galaxy.

I'm talking about Goku's destructive power, not broly's. And broly was much stronger then goku.

And that whole broly destroying a galaxy is very controversial, no one knows how long it actually took. You will find multiple debates about that on this site....

#7 Posted by Lightborn2336 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Correct me if I'm wrong (famous last words on a blog) but in DBZ, you have to be able to compare feats of one character to another, right? There's such a lack of content it basically forces you to.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.