goku not so bad

#1 Posted by Nameless one (516 posts) - - Show Bio

So I have been watching the Frezza saga on Ultimate DBZ.com a cool site by the way and if any of you are wishing you could see your favorite saga again then this is your stop

anyway I was just thinking maybe i was wrong about Goku in this saga he seems to really be in all the right places at once and lets face it none of the other fighters could have made a dent in Freeza

so reconsidering maybe he is not such a bad guy after all though i still have more respect for Vegeta I am willing to give Goku his due in this case

#2 Posted by Pontius (346 posts) - - Show Bio

#3 Posted by Nameless one (516 posts) - - Show Bio

kool vid kid

you make that?

#4 Posted by Pontius (346 posts) - - Show Bio

Nameless one says:

"kool vid kid you make that?"

Nope. But that song is f@ckin bad. I should probably take it down before one of the mods see's it.

#5 Posted by Nameless one (516 posts) - - Show Bio

that might be a good idea buuuuuuuuut if it were me I would leave it I mean one can always look past lyrics and see good work if they want to

#6 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

I remember watching some DBZ here and there and one thing I hated so much was because it was soooo slow. It would take a whole three minutes for them to power-up, and then they would talk for another two and by then that was the end of the show.
Post Edited:2007-07-04 04:38:52

#7 Posted by Pontius (346 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Invisible says:

"I remember watching some DBZ here and there and one thing I hated so much was because it was soooo slow. It would take a whole three minutes for them to power-up, and then they would take for another two and by then that was the end of the show."

Ohh $h!&, I remember that, it would always go down that way, almost like they did it on purpose. My favorite character was that blonde android but for some reason they turned her into a housewife and destroyed her character.

#8 Posted by Nameless one (516 posts) - - Show Bio

true but you see thats the great part of online episodes you can easily move from one episode to the other without loosing any of the intial momentum makes it much better and removes all the aggravation of waiting till next week lol

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.