Goku is faster than light

• 61 results
#51 Edited by DeviousBastard (136 posts) - - Show Bio

@houseshm: So you're saying you legs move massively slower when you run?

#52 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@houseshm: So you're saying you legs move massively slower when you run?

Top kicking speed is 70mph by Frank Dux.

That's nowhere near the top sprint by Usain Bolt.

#53 Posted by DeviousBastard (136 posts) - - Show Bio
#54 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@deviousbastard:

Travel speed does not correlate to combat speed in any way shape or form.

Also travel in the DBZverse is used purely as a plot device.

#55 Edited by DeviousBastard (136 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarklordpandamonium: You're seriously trying to tell me someone's leg movement becomes millions times slower when they run?

#56 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarklordpandamonium: You're seriously trying to tell me someone's leg movement becomes millions times slower when they run?

No.

Just pointing out that a) travel speed in DBZ is literally a plot device and b) DBZ chars fly.

#57 Posted by alcoholbob (1192 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku is FTL after he gets the SSJG power up. He couldn't keep up with Bills--who travelled FTL+ across space--even with Instant Transmission before the powerup, but afterwards kept up with Bills just fine.

#58 Posted by PapiNacho (2479 posts) - - Show Bio

The truth if this match ever happened it would be too close to tell, but of course nobody wants to admit it. This is a comic forum, geez.

#59 Posted by houseshm (430 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku is FTL after he gets the SSJG power up. He couldn't keep up with Bills--who travelled FTL+ across space--even with Instant Transmission before the powerup, but afterwards kept up with Bills just fine.

agreed now goku can travel FTL as well. I always think there combat speed is higher though.

#61 Edited by Pope052 (3313 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku's Travel Speed is difficult to deduce but with a rough guess i'd put him at light-speed or a tad below. Basing my assumption from travelling the entirety of Namek in an instant, his feat of swimming across the Earth as a Kid and perhaps a couple of more feats.

His Combat Speed however, is infinitely faster:

Goku from Dragon-Ball was ranging from Super-Sonic, to Massively Hyper-Sonic Speeds at the end of the the series. In Z, after dying and training with King Kai in the Saiyan Saga he was approaching the speed of light.

Namek Saga (Ginyu-Force Battle) Goku was at minimum, light-speed. After being healed to battle Frieza he was FTL and turning Super Saiyan is beyond that. Along with the rest of his training/fighting increases in power, Super Saiyan 2 and Super Saiyan 3. It is indeed difficult to keep up with Goku in a fight to say the absolute least.

But, for the heck of it i'm going to super lowball Goku and ignore Super Saiyan Transformations completely (some people tend to go by that route). Therefore, putting Goku at only several times faster than light at the End of DBZ.

#62 Posted by Lengendary_samuelsike666 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

@thatguywithheadphones: spiderman was moving his BODY WHICH IS AIM DODGING,dodging is when you move part of your body just like its shown when radiz dodged goku's kame wave

#63 Posted by Yukiiiii (7 posts) - - Show Bio

I should have read Goku's feats here rather than OBD, OBD says Goku is only at sub-relativistic+ speed......

#64 Posted by linsanel_Doctor (1344 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.