Follow

Goku

Character » Goku appears in 1424 issues.

The main protagonist and hero of the Dragon Ball manga series and animated television series created by Akira Toriyama. He is one of the survivors of the extinct Saiyan race. Sent as a baby to planet Earth in order to destroy it. When he arrived he was a violent kid, due to his warrior nature. However, he suffered an accident which made him lose his memory. He became a kind and calm kid. Trained, he became a talented martial artist and world's greatest defender.

Dragonball Movie Discussion! (Spoilers!)

• 60 results
    The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By The_Martian

I went and saw this today. Tried to keep and open mind about it, knowing its not going to be like the manga or show. But my god...it was just a horrible movie not comparing it. The acting sucked from everybody, the cgi sucked, action was horrible. And whenever a freakin drop of water fell they would have to zoom in and freeze time on it. Seriously biggest disappointment of the year.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52  Edited By King_Saturn
    No Way I Could Spend $ 9.50 on this Movie...
    The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By The_Martian

Its not even worth the time to watch it.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By King_Saturn
    Nobody said:
    "Its not even worth the time to watch it."
    I figured that...
    Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#55  Edited By Darkchild

Why do i still feel the urge to want to see this horrible movie

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By The_Martian
    Darkchild said:
    "Why do i still feel the urge to want to see this horrible movie"
    Save yourself the money and time. Serious, if you have a quesiton, just ask.
    SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#57  Edited By SUNMAN

The most notable thing about the movie is how much it sucks!!!!!!!

Blazing Eagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 5

#58  Edited By Blazing Eagle

This movie is flawed because it does not capture the anime films essence. There are some cartoons that should never be made into a full length live action movie.

Mistakes
    1. The movie is flawed because they are trying to clean it up for a American Audience, by doing that it takes away the essence of the story/characters.
    2.The movie is flawed because they are trying to pack an entire 4 seasons of dragonball into a 2 hr movie.
    3. The movie is flawed because it does not capture its essence, to capture the essence of Dragonball would be to put all the action, special effects, humor, and drama in it. By doing so would confuse an american movie audience who is not familar with the Dragonball saga.

I bet all of you ten to 1 this movie will flop, and a reboot to the franchise will happen in about 10-20 years, ex.(Batman Begins).

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#59  Edited By SUNMAN
    Blazing Eagle said:
    "This movie is flawed because it does not capture the anime films essence. There are some cartoons that should never be made into a full length live action movie.Mistakes1. The movie is flawed because they are trying to clean it up for a American Audience, by doing that it takes away the essence of the story/characters.2.The movie is flawed because they are trying to pack an entire 4 seasons of dragonball into a 2 hr movie.3. The movie is flawed because it does not capture its essence, to capture the essence of Dragonball would be to put all the action, special effects, humor, and drama in it. By doing so would confuse an american movie audience who is not familar with the Dragonball saga.I bet all of you ten to 1 this movie will flop, and a reboot to the franchise will happen in about 10-20 years, ex.(Batman Begins)."
    it wasn't a flop even though 99% of Dragonball fans hated it. the reason it was not a flop is because they spent so little money on this movie, so they made a profit. Supposedly they are making 2 more. But those will flop. Still the movie was terrible
    Aimless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Aimless

Well,alot of people had high hopes lol

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.