Wrong Publiser

#1 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

This guy is from DC, not mavel

Can someone fix that?

#2 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

He is actually marvel, but someone got him confused with a DC character. Read his bio and his appearances.

#3 Posted by G-Man (30642 posts) - - Show Bio

There is a MAGOG DC page. http://www.comicvine.com/magog/41481/

Now someone remind me, is there a difference between GOG and MAGOG? 'Cause in the last JSA, someone with a shadow that looks like Magog carved the word GOG at a death scene.

Staff
#4 Posted by warlock360 (28040 posts) - - Show Bio

maybe because he fogot the MA?

#5 Posted by G-Man (30642 posts) - - Show Bio

I found this:

"Magog's connection with the DC character Gog (from the Kingdom Come sequel, The Kingdom) is unclear, though it is theorized that Gog may in fact have become Magog."

Staff
#6 Posted by warlock360 (28040 posts) - - Show Bio

it says Magog is his SON lol Magog just wanted his daddy^^

#7 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

G-Man says:

"I found this: "Magog's connection with the DC character Gog (from the Kingdom Come sequel, The Kingdom) is unclear, though it is theorized that Gog may in fact have become Magog.""
But this character is actually a Marvel character, right? His description says he has a connection to the X-Men and Mojo and he has alot of appearances in X-Men Titles.
#8 Posted by warlock360 (28040 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by warlock360 (28040 posts) - - Show Bio

G-Man says:

"I found this:"Magog's connection with the DC character Gog (from the Kingdom Come sequel, The Kingdom) is unclear, though it is theorized that Gog may in fact have become Magog.""

so why is he DC?^^

#10 Posted by fesak (7031 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone put in the wrong picture, that's all

#11 Posted by G-Man (30642 posts) - - Show Bio

There's two. Marvel and DC. Gog and Magog are names from the Bible.

Staff
#12 Posted by fesak (7031 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes.

#13 Posted by fesak (7031 posts) - - Show Bio

Umm.. there can be characters in both DC and Marvel with the names Gog and Magog.

#14 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

They thought he was gog the person that kepting going back in time to kill superman becuase when he was human or something superman didn't save his kid that GOG from DC. Magog they probably got confused with Mangog a powerhouse from marvel that nearly indestructible.

#15 Posted by G-Man (30642 posts) - - Show Bio
Staff

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.