Follow

Godzilla

Character » Godzilla appears in 422 issues.

The king of the monsters. He is mankind's greatest ally and enemy. Quite possibly the most unpredictable force on the face of the planet.

Hey Guys...

Avatar image for the_amazing_spider_boy
    The Amazing Spider-Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Question   Okay i was looking over the animated series and final wars questioned my self is this zilla(from final wars)the animated series zilla we all know?Or is it another zilla?But before you answer i recall only one zilla surviving during the Manhattan square garden explosion in the 1998 godzilla movie so how can there be a second one if we saw only lived? Or could be it that egg the fell in the iceberg with Komodithrax?

Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#1  Edited By Aronmorales
    @The Amazing Spider-Boy said:
    " Question   Okay i was looking over the animated series and final wars questioned my self is this zilla(from final wars)the animated series zilla we all know?Or is it another zilla?But before you answer i recall only one zilla surviving during the Manhattan square garden explosion in the 1998 godzilla movie so how can there be a second one if we saw only lived? Or could be it that egg the fell in the iceberg with Komodithrax? "
    Funny thing about him, I recall reading (what I think was official) a script for a n American Godzilla sequel that shows him (the surviving child) going to Australia, like the one in Final Wars...
    Bio Guyver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Bio Guyver

The one from FW is different from the 98 GINO and the animated series. The animated series developed the atomic breath, which wasn't shown in Final wars; though, they didn't show that he was capable of using the atomic breath in FW, but I doubt he could. It was probably just   Toho's version of Zilla for the movie. There may of been another survivor from GINO , but it isn't explained.

Avatar image for the_amazing_spider_boy
    The Amazing Spider-Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@Aronmorales: Thats weird. 
    O.o
    SuperGamera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By SuperGamera

Another one may have survived
    cloverfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By cloverfield

he should be in a sequel if they ever made one

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.