Godzilla a universal buster?

#1 Edited by Wolfrazer (7158 posts) - - Show Bio

Have heard this thrown around a few times in battles involving Godzilla, as I recall though I don't remember anything being mentioned of Godzilla being that powerful or have I missed something? 

Clarification: He has the potential to be a universal buster.

#2 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

I never thought about that,I guess that depends on which version of the character you look at!

#3 Edited by Wolfrazer (7158 posts) - - Show Bio
@evilvegeta74 said:

I never thought about that,I guess that depends on which version of the character you look at!

His strongest/recent incarnation.
#4 Posted by terry2012 (5458 posts) - - Show Bio

No he is not.

#5 Edited by GreenScar1990 (593 posts) - - Show Bio

It was stated that if Burning Godzilla were to explode (as stated in Godzilla Vs. Destoroyah) it would be comparable to the Big Bang, a burst of energy not seen since time/existence began.

They managed to prevent this, only for it to later be revealed that Burning Godzilla would Meltdown. And while not as devastating as explosion, it would destroy the planet and burn/tear through the time-space continuum.

So, in a way, it could be said that some, more powerful incarnations of Godzilla are this powerful.

#6 Posted by AssertingValor (5396 posts) - - Show Bio

There is no way

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.