When was Gladiator like this?

#1 Posted by ssejllenrad (12783 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been seeing this pic everywhere Gladiator is being portrayed as being on his peak. Some even state he's as strong as Universal Majestic, RKT, and SMPOM.... But the thing is they don't label him so I could research when he had the upgrade. So when was Gladiator like this? 

#2 Posted by ComicMan24 (147021 posts) - - Show Bio

He was using the Uni-Power. That is what powers Captain Universe.

#3 Posted by Sniper Jack (56 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, he basically acquires the Uni-Power temporarily from Susan Richards (Fantastic Four), which is a result of the pair fighting which in turn causes a tidle wave!!!!! She gives him the power in order to enhance his power so they can get ahead of the wave and stop it.  
If your a Gladiator fan like me I would highly recommend you buy this comic. He later teams up with the Silver Surfer who is also given the Uni-Power.

#4 Posted by Shadowdoggy (3815 posts) - - Show Bio

and if you're a Sue fan, it's also a GREAT issue 
further proof that she IS a badass 
and not that nose-bleedy, whiny, wig monster Jessica Alba tried to give us 
#5 Posted by stu (375 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah but...what are the issue iam suppose to be looking for if i want it ?!

#6 Posted by Hi I'm New (300 posts) - - Show Bio
@stu said:
" yeah but...what are the issue iam suppose to be looking for if i want it ?! "
#7 Posted by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio

when WAS this??

#8 Posted by PowerHerc (78172 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kallarkz:
@Hi I'm New:
@stu:
@ssejllenrad:

I'm pretty sure this is from "Captain Universe Invisible Woman" #1 or possibly "Captain Universe Silver Surfer" #1.  Both were published in 2005.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.