Respect Gladiator!

Posted by thesilentghost (240 posts) - - Show Bio

I. Strength

II. Speed

III. Durability

IV. Vision Powers

V. Heightened Senses(Super Hearing, telescopic vision,etc.)

VI. Gladiator's Fights

I. Strength

Shattering a planet. Nothing special since Kallark is a Thor level being(though not stronger than Thor).

Carrying an asteroid.

Tossing a starship.

Can "collapse stars with his bare hands."

#1 Posted by HellionVulcan (3625 posts) - - Show Bio
Glads vs Phoenix cyke
Taking about his fathers powers & feats

Add the bottom one of off panel feats but his optic blast fight with Phoenix level cyclops to as Gladiator won that to .

#2 Posted by JoeEddie (483 posts) - - Show Bio

Breaks Adamantium

#3 Posted by ToO_RaW (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

Gladiator Resists Telepathy and overcomes his confidence issues. He then Proceeds to speedblitz.

Gladiator infiltrates Nova Corpse, cuts a dude in half by flying through him and then makes a fool of Nova Prime

#4 Posted by age_of_ultron_Prime2000 (1217 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to see more of this

#5 Edited by ToO_RaW (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

@age_of_ultron_Prime2000 said:

I would like to see more of this

I'm working on it. lol.

Here Gladiator contains a blast of Nova proportions an then heads to earth at 100X the speed of light

#6 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4521 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice Thread!

#7 Posted by age_of_ultron_Prime2000 (1217 posts) - - Show Bio

More more more

#8 Edited by ToO_RaW (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

@evilvegeta74

@age_of_ultron_Prime2000

These are great scans coming up of Gladiator owning the Fantastic 4

1 - Lands on Earth

2 - Punches the Thing through 7 cars!

3 - Tosses the Thing like a ragdoll into the Baxter Building

4 - Lifts the Baster Building which Reed has re-enforced himself. He says it should be impossible. (for some reason I can't find the scan where he says it should be impossible. But he does indeed say it.)

5 - Moves so fast Johnny can't even see him

6 - Resists a full Nova blast from Johny like it's nothing and blows him out like a candle

7 - Stretches Reed passed his limits

8 - Escapes Sue's focefield

9 - Smacks Franklin Richards on his ass. This kid is a top tier reality warper. lol. (obviously this one is just for fun)

Scan 1 - Here, you can see that Gladiator is so badass, they even copied his comic cover in an issue of Superman!

Scan 2 - Gladiator carries a massive Shi'ar ship through space at high speed, going faster and faster. Note that Thor isn't strong enough to carry it.

Scan 3 - Gladiator says he's been operating at hyper speed for a long time. Hyper speed is generally synonymous to Light Speed.

Scan 4 - Swims through a star 100 Million miles wide like it's a warm bath

#9 Posted by age_of_ultron_Prime2000 (1217 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow he is one bad ass

#10 Edited by ToO_RaW (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

Beats NOVA PRIME

One Shots Vulcan. Notice how he is in control of his confidence and psionic based powers...

Here Gladiator beats Hyperion with superior fighting skills. He also shows to be able to react to a FTL punch in nanoseconds.

In the next scans Gladiator intercepts and punches the Star Trek Enterprise, damaging their shields severely.

#11 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4521 posts) - - Show Bio

@ToO_RaW: Pretty cool,got an y more AVX scans?

#12 Posted by ToO_RaW (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

@evilvegeta74 said:

I can pretty much get anything you want. I'll be adding more throughout the week

#13 Posted by JJ62 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, love this thread! Finally someone who realizes just how tough Gladiator actually is, yeah maybe he's a Superman clone but that's EXACTLY what he is!! He's just as powerful and tough as Superman but he doesent get enough respect. I've said this before and I don't mind saying it again. In general, DC is stronger than Marvel but there is a handful of Marvel characters that can hang against DC's heavyweights...Gladiator is one of those guys. (along with Thor, Ghost Rider, Surfer and probably Hulk too)

#14 Posted by stu (378 posts) - - Show Bio

@thesilentghost: actually,im pretty sure his stronger than thor.

#15 Posted by JJ62 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stu I don't think so, Gladiator is one tough cookie but he lost against Thor whenever they fought. And I remember Thor being physically stronger than him. Not bashing Gladiator at all, but I'm pretty sure Thor is stronger.

#16 Edited by ToO_RaW (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

@JJ62 said:

@Stu I don't think so, Gladiator is one tough cookie but he lost against Thor whenever they fought. And I remember Thor being physically stronger than him. Not bashing Gladiator at all, but I'm pretty sure Thor is stronger.

Gladiator and Thor have fought multiple times, but it has never been fair.

One time Gladiator owned Masterson Thor

One time he fought Wonderman, Tarene (female Thor) and Thor at the same time to a standstill.

One time he fought Thor who was amped by Reed's speed machine, and stalemated.

One time he was caught off guard with an Odin blast and then brought before Odin.

Gladiator is much stronger than Thor IMO as he is able to punch apart planets with his bare fists - as seen near the top. Also, Gladiator carried the Shi'ar ship through space because Thor couldn't.

#17 Posted by ToO_RaW (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

Thought you might like to read through this. =)

#18 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@ToO_RaW said:

thanks this is great

#19 Edited by ToO_RaW (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackofspades said:

@ToO_RaW said:

thanks this is great

Going through more comics tonight and I'll have some things here from Realm of Kings and War of Kings

Gladiator is classed as unbeatable

#20 Posted by HellionVulcan (3625 posts) - - Show Bio

Forgot to add this optic blast battle with Phoenix cyclops

Theres afew pages after showing that they keep punching him but still an insane durability feat .

#21 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4521 posts) - - Show Bio

@ToO_RaW said:

@evilvegeta74 said:

I can pretty much get anything you want. I'll be adding more throughout the week

Keep up the good work.@ToO_RaW said:

@JJ62 said:

@Stu
I don't think so, Gladiator is one tough cookie but he lost against Thor whenever they fought. And I remember Thor being physically stronger than him. Not bashing Gladiator at all, but I'm pretty sure Thor is stronger.

One time he fought Wonderman, Tarene (female Thor) and Thor at the same time to a standstill.

One time he was caught off guard with an Odin blast and then brought before Odin.

Gladiator is much stronger than Thor IMO as he is able to punch apart planets with his bare fists - as seen near the top. Also, Gladiator carried the Shi'ar ship through space because Thor couldn't.

I like Gladiator but you know good and well what happens when he faces Thor one on one! I won't post any scans to prove my point, because this is Gladiator Thread , but understand, Thor is my favorite, and he will not be provoked.

#22 Posted by Mattloc (2 posts) - - Show Bio

@HellionVulcan said:

Can you upload the entire fight with the scans in order? From what I remember they're not in correct order and you're missing a lot few scans in between.

#23 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4521 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mattloc said:

@HellionVulcan said:

Can you upload the entire fight with the scans in order? From what I remember they're not in correct order and you're missing a lot few scans in between.

what he said!

#24 Posted by ToO_RaW (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

@evilvegeta74 said:

@ToO_RaW said:

@evilvegeta74 said:

@JJ62 said:

@Stu
I don't think so, Gladiator is one tough cookie but he lost against Thor whenever they fought. And I remember Thor being physically stronger than him. Not bashing Gladiator at all, but I'm pretty sure Thor is stronger.

I like Gladiator but you know good and well what happens when he faces Thor one on one! I won't post any scans to prove my point, because this is Gladiator Thread , but understand, Thor is my favorite, and he will not be provoked.

You wont have to upload them. I will do it myself.

#25 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4521 posts) - - Show Bio

@ToO_RaW said:

@evilvegeta74 said:

@ToO_RaW said:

@evilvegeta74 said:

@JJ62 said:

@Stu

Nah, you're doing a great job on this thread which I respect, that would be like trolling! Keep doing what you're doing.

#26 Edited by ToO_RaW (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

@evilvegeta74 said:

@ToO_RaW said:

@evilvegeta74 said:

@ToO_RaW said:

@evilvegeta74 said:

@JJ62 said:

@Stu

Nah, you're doing a great job on this thread which I respect, that would be like trolling! Keep doing what you're doing.

I most definitely will post them because I know my Gladiator fights, and what I said happened is closer to what actually happened than what you seem to think. =) Gladiator's fights with Thor have never been a fair 1v1 fight. The advantage has ALWAYS been in Thor's favor.

#27 Edited by ToO_RaW (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

@evilvegeta74

In these scans Gladiator has been traveling across the starts at hyper speed and is exhausted. He catches the F4 and Thor out of the corner of his eye. Reed has increased their speed to beyond hyperspeed (You can determine this because Gladiator is already moving and operating at hyper speed [lightspeed] and they are moving faster than him). Regardless of Thor's speed boost, Gladiator fights him under his own power and stalemates him. Remember to consider he already said he was exhausted to boot.

Thor even says that Gladiator would have slain them all.

In the next set of scans, Gladiator has just fought and beaten WonderMan. After he fights WM, he fights Masterson Thor. You can clearly see Gladiator physically over powers and destroys Masterson Thor until Thor hits him with living lightning when Gladiator isn't paying attention. Gladiator clearly won this fight, but was cheap shotted when he thought it was over. Oh yea. And Thor starts the fight with a cheap shot from behind too. Keep in mind he has fought 2 people consecutively.

#28 Edited by Kuyamu (26 posts) - - Show Bio

Question: Me and my wife have been debating on the hyperion vs gladiator fight, I don't think the hair ripped from gladiators hair would hurt gladiator, Its HIS hair. To others it may be like steel, but to him, its just hair. I know this question makes no impact on anything whatsoever, but I am curious as to what others have to say.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.