How Powerfull is Gladiator ?

#1 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1276 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok I got to know on a scale of 1 to 12 how powerfull is Gladiator ? 1 Being Spider-Man and 12 Being Superman Prime.

#2 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
Close to Superman level, I guess.
#3 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1276 posts) - - Show Bio

So your say 10 Superman ? 10 Superman, 11 Silver Age Superman 12 Superman Prime. 9 Would probliy be close to Captian Marvel or Martain Man Hunter.

#4 Posted by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio

powerful.

#5 Posted by Walker696 (984 posts) - - Show Bio

its hard to say cause of that confidence thing with his powers. but I'd say a solid 10

#6 Posted by NHC (14 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not sure why 12 is the scale here, but if we're talking about tangible beings who are not cosmic forces ( i.e. Galactus, the Beyonder, the Living Tribunal, etc.), Gladiator is a 12. His powerful power set is incredibly vast and varied. His discipline and mastery over it only makes him even more lethal. I would assert that he could very likely best powerhouses like Superman, the Hulk, and the recently deceased Sentry. His life of training already puts him at a significant advantage in combat and tactics. As the Majestrator of the Shi'ar Empire, the motivation of fighting for his Empire ( which he has already showed unwavering loyalty to on numerous occasions) would only further to give him an edge over his opponent. As he gains the upper hand in the theoretical encounter, his confidence would grow and with it, his power. Kallark is often grossly underestimated by readers but is certainly deserving of respect.

#7 Posted by marvelfanboy (509 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kid_Omega_Prime said:

Ok I got to know on a scale of 1 to 12 how powerfull is Gladiator ? 1 Being Spider-Man and 12 Being Superman Prime.

#8 Posted by HellionVulcan (3867 posts) - - Show Bio
Taking about his fathers powers & feats

well this makes him seem alot more powerful .

#9 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kid_Omega_Prime: Superman level.

#10 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5615 posts) - - Show Bio

9 or 10

#11 Posted by KingofMadCows (345 posts) - - Show Bio

I think tearing apart black holes is about equivalent to punching reality.

#12 Posted by sonny1 (55 posts) - - Show Bio

His power level at any specific time is based on how confident he is, so like Hulk's adrenaline fueled strength (beyond hulk's base level strength) the limit is unknown.

#13 Posted by PowerHerc (85153 posts) - - Show Bio

He's a Marvel top-tier character.

In terms of overall power, in the Marvel Universe, I'd rate him a 10 out of 12.

In terms of physical strength, in the Marvel Universe, I'd rate him a 12 of 12.

#14 Posted by Epicbeast3000 (956 posts) - - Show Bio

Slightly weaker than Thor, around superman lvl.

#15 Posted by fACEmelter88 (613 posts) - - Show Bio

@NerdsFTW said:

Nope even stronger...no sun necessary his strength comes from his confidence

#16 Posted by ToO_RaW (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

@fACEmelter88 said:

@NerdsFTW said:

Nope even stronger...no sun necessary his strength comes from his confidence

That's right. As long as Gladiator believes himself untouchable, he is just that.

#17 Edited by w0nd (3904 posts) - - Show Bio

I never understood this. How can he ever lose then? "oh you hit me clearly you are stronger than me....thats okay I will believe myself stronger than Galactus therefor I am"

Does he have a limit

#18 Posted by Crazy_Wilhelm (64 posts) - - Show Bio

@w0nd said:

I never understood this. How can he ever lose then? "oh you hit me clearly you are stronger than me....thats okay I will believe myself stronger than Galactus therefor I am"

Does he have a limit

His Maximum is being Post-Crisis Superman. Any doubts just reduce that cap a little bit.

#20 Edited by mace11 (255 posts) - - Show Bio

marvel now

@kid_omega_prime said:

Gladiator is closer to superman prime level then superman level AT FULL POWER. Superman prime and dealing with his own powers is only really the at the very top of high top tier,just like king hyperion,anti-matter man and blue marvel.

With powers from time trapper AND OTHER SOURCES superman PRIME WOULD BE SKYFATHER LEVEL OR AROUND THERE I THINK.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.